BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
Ccckzbmw
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 228i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Looking to buy 135is/135i

Hi everyone,
I am currently driving a 228i m sport and looking to buy a non mod 135is with 60k miles or less, within a month
Prefer

White ..... hopefully no black
Vert is welcome too
No mod
Price will be 20-24k

Besides I saw one on cargurus
2013 135is vert one owner with 63k mile asking for 21k..does have lot of scratch. Is that a good deal?
Thx
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2018, 05:18 PM   #2
icegrill
Private
icegrill's Avatar
47
Rep
91
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Oregon

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccckzbmw View Post
Hi everyone,
I am currently driving a 228i m sport and looking to buy a non mod 135is with 60k miles or less, within a month
Prefer

White ..... hopefully no black
Vert is welcome too
No mod
Price will be 20-24k

Besides I saw one on cargurus
2013 135is vert one owner with 63k mile asking for 21k..does have lot of scratch. Is that a good deal?
Thx
Check out the one on Portland Craigslist. $35k or some damn thing! lol
__________________
2008 135i project car: Apex ec7 staggered with nitto g2, kerscher cf lip, bmw perf. side skirts, piper cross drop in, mmp downpipes, bmw pe exhaust, mmp charge pipe/turbosmart bov

2015 Tacoma TRD daily: Icon stage 2, SCS wheels, ARB bumper, KC lights.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
Mageshkk
Canyon Carver
Mageshkk's Avatar
42
Rep
150
Posts

Drives: 135is 6MT; 2000 M5;1991 M5
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Alpharetta, ga

iTrader: (1)

No love for carbon metallic? Look at my car ad in for sale section.. Dinan tune is the only mod to engine.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1478301
__________________
Dinan Stage 2; CF Diffuser; CF splitter; Dual slat black grille;
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 02:16 PM   #4
Ccckzbmw
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 228i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Hi does the car have Carfax and ready for ppi
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #5
Mageshkk
Canyon Carver
Mageshkk's Avatar
42
Rep
150
Posts

Drives: 135is 6MT; 2000 M5;1991 M5
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Alpharetta, ga

iTrader: (1)

Yes and yes.

Please text me at 714 747 47 five three
__________________
Dinan Stage 2; CF Diffuser; CF splitter; Dual slat black grille;
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2018, 09:55 AM   #6
basslake20
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2011 F-150 Supercrew 5.0L 4x4
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Frankfort IL

iTrader: (0)

if you haven't found anything feel free to text me 815-592-86 three nine, 2013 white bmw 135is, bone stock 13,xxx miles, garage kept, black interior
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2018, 11:39 PM   #7
Ccckzbmw
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 228i
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

I haven't find anything yet ..I do have lots of patient..Do u have any pic available...
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
dwagner003
New Member
5
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 135is
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Marcos, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccckzbmw View Post
I haven't find anything yet ..I do have lots of patient..Do u have any pic available...
Here is a link to my car listing. Located in San Diego, CA. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4845/overview/

White 135is. Awesome condition! #24 of 586
Just hit 61k, and only mod is a Burger intake.. Which I can remove and replace with original.

Last edited by dwagner003; 09-29-2018 at 09:33 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 12:27 PM   #9
a4nut
Private First Class
61
Rep
103
Posts

Drives: 13 135is
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwagner003 View Post
Here is a link to my car listing. Located in San Diego, CA. https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...4845/overview/

White 135is. Awesome condition! #24 of 586
Just hit 61k, and only mod is a Burger intake.. Which I can remove and replace with original.
Buy this. I adore my IS and you will too!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2018, 07:45 PM   #10
dwagner003
New Member
5
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 135is
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Marcos, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4nut View Post
Buy this. I adore my IS and you will too!
Thanks! It's the best car I've ever owned, and if it wasn't for a growing family and needing a 4-door car, I wouldn't even consider selling it. It's amazing.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2018, 11:42 PM   #11
Tdunk3
New Member
2
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Tennessee

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by basslake20 View Post
if you haven't found anything feel free to text me 815-592-86 three nine, 2013 white bmw 135is, bone stock 13,xxx miles, garage kept, black interior
How much would you sell it for
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST