BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03-23-2016, 12:27 PM   #177
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i M-Sport

Well this might be a bit off topic, but it might be of interest to some of you.

As you might know, from BMW's point of view, the One wasn't much of a sales success. Well the Two isn't either. The 2015 sales figures for it are 13,020. That is a really bad number. It says Americans just aren't all that interested in small and expensive German coupes.

Now the kicker. The current inventory of 2016 Twos in the US of A is 1,408 cars! That's a lot of inventory. If anyone is interested in buying one, wait until the end of the year to make a really good deal. If you locate a dealer with an inventory that isn't moving, you might be able to do a great deal sooner.

For myself, if the M2 reviews continue to be good which I expect, I'm buying one of those. I'll have to wait a bit, since some greedy dealers, aren't they all?, will be skimming the cream with an outrageous markup!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #178
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep

Thumbs down You Must be Blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber///Madd View Post
The rear bumper for the M2 kills it for me. As soon as I saw it I knew I'd be looking for a 1M instead. You cannot argue the 1M rear end looks lightyears better!
The rear end on the M2 looks big and macho while the 1M's looks skinny and weak. Also the One's roof doesn't match very well to it's bloated fenders. This is the unfortunate result when a car isn't designed from the ground up.

Anyway, the M2 comes with the kitchen sink all in a very friendly price of $52K. It also uses a lot of the M4's engine and suspension components which almost makes it an M4 but in a smaller size.

The only downside is it probably won't be available in sufficient numbers to meet the demand.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2016, 02:27 PM   #179
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rooty Von Tooty View Post
The rear end on the M2 looks big and macho while the 1M's looks skinny and weak. Also the One's roof doesn't match very well to it's bloated fenders. This is the unfortunate result when a car isn't designed from the ground up.

Anyway, the M2 comes with the kitchen sink all in a very friendly price of $52K. It also uses a lot of the M4's engine and suspension components which almost makes it an M4 but in a smaller size.

The only downside is it probably won't be available in sufficient numbers to meet the demand.
Styling is subjective. You might as well argue about who was a better captain, Kirk or Picard? For me no contest Kirk was better. Non PC a little pudgier and rough around the edges and loved the ladies. Picard was tall, thin, never lost his composure and was a little PC. You could trust him around your teenage daughter but not Kirk... Hey. It's sorta like the 1M and M2! The M2 is
More refined and the 1M is a little rougher around the edges.

You already gave away your priorities with how the M2 is better equipped. The 1M is not for you. It was for guys like me that get the joy from simplicity! Big motor, big tires, rear drive and a manual transmission. Get the M2. It's a lovely car I get it but sadly you don't get the 1M and you really don't get the importance it had with BMWs credibility as it made the transition to turbo cars, air curtains and smaller, cheaper sports coupes.

Furthermore you lame example about you inheriting a $6000 Mercedes that's worth a lot now also missed the point. That car dropped in value the instant it left the showroom. Years later as inflation, dwindling supply the Lame-ification of modern cars, many of those cars exploded in value. The 1M was worth as much or more when it left the showroom floor. I was watching Mecum auction and the commentator noted that Only two cars in the 2000s went up in value right out of the box ... The Ford GT and 1M coupe.

Finally, no one knows if values will rise and fall. Your dad didn't know that his car would go up and didn't buy it with that in mind and neither did
Most of us. What makes this topic not be completely pointless is that there are in fact many true fans of the 1M that want one and hope prices come down a bit so they can get one otherwise it's a little silly to argue about.

Good luck with your M2 and when you look down your gadget laden paddle shifting idrive tweaking nose at the ugly 1M, remember that the M2 is there because the 1M was such a halo success.

Best wishes
Appreciate 3
      03-23-2016, 02:31 PM   #180
Nick65
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:

It's a simple point of fact that the rear of the M2 and 1M are very similar. The main difference between the two cars aesthetically is the front. The 1M looks epic. The front of the M2 looks hideous - also giving it a very front heavy/unbalanced appearance. To my eye the E30 M3 was the best looking car bmw have made. Of the 40 or so cars i've owned, incl a dozen 911's and 911turbos and other quick stuff, the E30 M3 is the only one i've wanted but not bought. To me the 1M was the next best thing - and considerably better in many ways - partly because the s/wheel is on the right side (pun intended :O) which on twisty narrow country lanes where i live is quite handy!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #181
1mm2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Clearly the rear of the M2 is about as bland as they get.

My wife finds the 1M far too aggressive but loves the M2, almost as much as her designer purse.

I may get it for her as you absolutely need no driving skill whatsoever to drive it (given how it basically drives itself).

My mother is even looking at one.
Appreciate 1
      03-23-2016, 11:46 PM   #182
goodboy1451
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Styling is subjective. You might as well argue about who was a better captain, Kirk or Picard? For me no contest Kirk was better. Non PC a little pudgier and rough around the edges and loved the ladies. Picard was tall, thin, never lost his composure and was a little PC. You could trust him around your teenage daughter but not Kirk... Hey. It's sorta like the 1M and M2! The M2 is

You already gave away your priorities with how the M2 is better equipped. The 1M is not for you. It was for guys like me that get the joy from simplicity! Big motor, big tires, rear drive and a manual transmission. Get the M2. It's a lovely car I get it but sadly you don't get the 1M and you really don't get the importance it had with BMWs credibility as it made the transition to turbo cars, air curtains and smaller, cheaper sports coupes.

Furthermore you lame example about you inheriting a $6000 Mercedes that's worth a lot now also missed the point. That car dropped in value the instant it left the showroom. Years later as inflation, dwindling supply the Lame-ification of modern cars, many of those cars exploded in value. The 1M was worth as much or more when it left the showroom floor. I was watching Mecum auction and the commentator noted that Only two cars in the 2000s went up in value right out of the box ... The Ford GT and 1M coupe.

Finally, no one knows if values will rise and fall. Your dad didn't know that his car would go up and didn't buy it with that in mind and neither did
Most of us. What makes this topic not be completely pointless is that there are in fact many true fans of the 1M that want one and hope prices come down a bit so they can get one otherwise it's a little silly to argue about.

Good luck with your M2 and when you look down your gadget laden paddle shifting idrive tweaking nose at the ugly 1M, remember that the M2 is there because the 1M was such a halo success.

Best wishes
Bravo!!!! You just buried that sucker
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2016, 01:14 AM   #183
benzosnenzos
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i ca$$hmere

Let's get real this car was built to be better than the 1m and it is I assume. I think bmw will have an tt version up there sleeve since this thing already is on par with the m4. This car is beautiful. Maybe bmw will lose the m4 and bring the 3 series its heritage back. All the designations are ridiculous these days. Why couldn't the 4 grand coupe be a 3 series variant like the former 7 series and li modes? My $.02 but I think the twin turbo should have been in this or a radical 4. Imagine a 400 2.5l four with 20 lb overboost and a 7800 rpm! Bmw please fulfill many of our dreams?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2016, 10:58 AM   #184
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep

Talking Total Hot Air!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post

Best wishes
This is an example of a bloviating rhetoric from a drooling moron. In fact, it is so embarrassing to read, I suspect the author is gay or he's having sex with the 1M's tail pipe!

The 1M is an abomination. The One in its stock form is a much better looking car. As for its value, only the passage of time will tell. The main problem is it's based on the One which wasn't considered a good looking car. Bloated fenders and fancy wheels are what little boy racers like.

The M2 isn't gadget laden. BMW has thrown in some stuff like an HK radio, 19" forged wheels with Michelins, LSD, and some other goodies which most buyers would want. As for the joy of simplicity, since when is any modern day car simple?

The M2 is the natural evolution of the One series which wasn't a very successful car sales wise. BTW, it has a big motor, big wheels, rear wheel drive and a 6-speed all standard. It also has a much better engine using the internals from the M4's engine and its aluminum suspension components.

As for styling, well we'll have to see what the sales figures look like. I never thought BMWs were very stylish cars. They still pretty much resemble their very first vehicles introduced in the 1960s - 2000/1600/2002.

I don't know what my Dad's Mercedes has to do with anything except it has added a bit to my net worth. It'll be interesting to see just what the 1M might be worth when and if the M2 becomes readily available. If there aren't many for sale, this is your opportunity to put it on the market. You might fetch a good price for it. You might have enough leftover after you pay the balance on it, to buy a skateboard!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2016, 11:32 AM   #185
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
This is an example of a bloviating rhetoric from a drooling moron. In fact, it is so embarrassing to read, I suspect the author is gay or he's having sex with the 1M's tail pipe!

The 1M is an abomination. The One in its stock form is a much better looking car. As for its value, only the passage of time will tell. The main problem is it's based on the One which wasn't considered a good looking car. Bloated fenders and fancy wheels are what little boy racers like.

The M2 isn't gadget laden. BMW has thrown in some stuff like an HK radio, 19" forged wheels with Michelins, LSD, and some other goodies which most buyers would want. As for the joy of simplicity, since when is any modern day car simple?

The M2 is the natural evolution of the One series which wasn't a very successful car sales wise. BTW, it has a big motor, big wheels, rear wheel drive and a 6-speed all standard. It also has a much better engine using the internals from the M4's engine and its aluminum suspension components.

As for styling, well we'll have to see what the sales figures look like. I never thought BMWs were very stylish cars. They still pretty much resemble their very first vehicles introduced in the 1960s - 2000/1600/2002.

I don't know what my Dad's Mercedes has to do with anything except it has added a bit to my net worth. It'll be interesting to see just what the 1M might be worth when and if the M2 becomes readily available. If there aren't many for sale, this is your opportunity to put it on the market. You might fetch a good price for it. You might have enough leftover after you pay the balance on it, to buy a skateboard!
Attached Images

Last edited by nachob; 03-24-2016 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-24-2016, 11:35 AM   #186
E30 Racer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '09 335i M Sport

Sigh...
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2016, 01:55 PM   #187
Nick65
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Sad, very sad....
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2016, 01:56 PM   #188
eeghie
Kind of a big deal
Rep
Drives: an 1M not often enough

admin, the M2 forum can have Mr Rooty Von Tooty all to themselves (no really we insist), and can we please trade IEDEI for him, THX
Appreciate 2
      03-24-2016, 09:19 PM   #189
champignon
Disrupter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M;Z3M Cp;135is Vert, 996TT

Quote:

And you accuse someone else of bloviating?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #190
de85275
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Valencia Orange 424/740

Garage List
lactulose might work too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Pee View Post

dude!
you just made my week

GOLYTELY!
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 12:40 AM   #191
koastal
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
admin, the M2 forum can have Mr Rooty Von Tooty all to themselves (no really we insist), and can we please trade IEDEI for him, THX
We dont want him !

By his own admission he isnt a driver of any worth. And will devalue the brand of any car he drives. I also suspect he is 14 y/o
Appreciate 2
      04-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #192
IndyMike
Captain
Rep
Drives: 11 VO 1 M/22 G42 Thundernight

Back on topic.

Checked out a black one with DCT at the local dealer on Saturday, and a member of the staff even let me fire it up and sit in it for a while as we had a nice, long chat.

Cold start the exhaust is aurally just like the 1 M to my ears. Since we couldn't take it on a test drive (already been offered to a loyal customer who was mulling it over the weekend) I never got to put it through any of its paces, or to hear the exhaust at various speeds.

Visually, the interior is kind of nice with one exception that I’ll get to shortly. I like the CF treatment and the fact it's different from the M4 is fine by me. The blue stitching looks really neat. My favorite aspect of the interior no doubt. I did notice that the driver's seat is a bit canted to the left, but I'm not so anal that it would particularly bug me. But I can't say the same thing about the screen protruding from the dash. To me it just messes up the contour of the dash, sort of like a big zit. I respect the fact some people like that tech aspect, and don't mind the dash topography. It's just flat not for me, and although it might sound silly that aspect alone kills this car for me.

Color wise black is okay, but for me it's just too much with the black wheels and interior. Some might say it's sinister, but to me it's just Goth and I don't like anything witch (sic) is associated with that connotation. Black on the 1 M on the other hand is just fine with the silver finished 359's, and after VO is my favorite representation.

So as I've now scoped out both LBB & black I'd say LBB is the obvious choice in my eyes (if I could ever get over my other hang-ups about the new deuce M coupe). I still have yet to see MG and AW, but I'm generally a fan of signature colors as I formerly owned an Imola red ZHP and of course the current VO 1 M.

As the car was warming up and coming to idle we had a chance to talk about the whole M2 launch and he stated how disappointed he was in the entire process, especially with the fact that with all of this pent up excitement about a new model launch there is no products available outside of the HEA. He said people don’t want to hear that they are number X on a list of Y people, especially if the dealer is only going to get Z number of allocations for the remainder of the model launch years run. Yeah, the true enthusiast will take the time to search and find a dealer that they have a better chance of scoring a car before the model year end, but for the smaller dealers that have less allocations they are limited, and the majority of potential buyers want the latest thing when it first hits the ground. Then finally when the vehicles do hit the ground in greater quantity the customer has already taken his pocketbook elsewhere, so now you have all of this product potentially sitting around in your inventory.

He also felt, that while the absence of a CF roof was understandable, that other cost cutting choices such as the lack of vented front fenders, non M type mirrors and non-pedestrian looking rear diffuser were items that should have been integrated into the launched product. BMW stated there would be less constraints with the M2 than the 1 M since they had more time to work on it, and yet it appeared to both of us that it had more constraints and not less.

Yeah, obviously AG & NA put a lot of thought into the final product and entire launch program and were aware of these limitations and repercussions, and that it was a bottom line decision.

This guy is just a dire enthusiast like me, so we were both just thinking and talking emotionally.

He did say that he vastly preferred the M2 to the M4, because it was clearly more nimble and was a better daily driver. Practically, if he needed 4 doors he would take the M3, but since he is a young guy and his style and needs are more oriented to 2 doors he'd take the M2 and save the Benjamins for some nice mods.

Bottom line is, he feels the M2 is the best enthusiasts M sporting two doors these days. He also said the EPS in the M2 in sport mode is the perfect setting and is better than the EPS in any other BMW model. He felt in sport + it was actually too artificially heavy, so sport was really the sweet spot in his opinion.

But he said the vehicle overall is not as special as that (nodding to the 1 M), and he wasn’t talking merely about numbers produced.

I didn’t say anything since I’ve yet to actually drive the M2, but it wasn’t hard for me to think to myself, although I obviously defer to his empirical behind the wheel experience, it wouldn’t be hard for me to come to the same conclusion once I also get a chance to drive the M2. Because his attitude mirrors mine in that smaller and lighter equal more nimble, and that the very reason we’d both pick the M2 over the M4, is why the 1 M trumps the M2 for us.

All of this just reinforced to me that I’m blessed and grateful to have this car in my possession, and that if by the grace of God I’m content to ride it into the sunset at the final roundup.

"Before You, Lord, We Bow" - Francis Scott Key

Last edited by IndyMike; 04-26-2016 at 03:33 AM..
Appreciate 2
      04-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #193
Klepper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
Back on topic.

Checked out a black one with DCT at the local dealer on Saturday, and a member of the staff even let me fire it up and sit in it for a while as we had a nice, long chat.

Cold start the exhaust is aurally just like the 1 M to my ears. Since we couldn't take it on a test drive (already been offered to a loyal customer who was mulling it over the weekend) I never got to put it through any of its paces, or to hear the exhaust at various speeds.

Visually, the interior is kind of nice with one exception that I’ll get to shortly. I like the CF treatment and the fact it's different from the M4 is fine by me. The blue stitching looks really neat. My favorite aspect of the interior no doubt. I did notice that the driver's seat is a bit canted to the left, but I'm not so anal that it would particularly bug me. But I can't say the same thing about the screen protruding from the dash. To me it just messes up the contour of the dash, sort of like a big zit. I respect the fact some people like that tech aspect, and don't mind the dash topography. It's just flat not for me, and although it might sound silly that aspect alone kills this car for me.

Color wise black is okay, but for me it's just too much with the black wheels and interior. Some might say it's sinister, but to me it's just Goth and I don't like anything witch (sic) is associated with that connotation. Black on the 1 M on the other hand is just fine with the silver finished 359's, and after VO is my favorite representation.

So as I've now scoped out both LBB & black I'd say LBB is the obvious choice in my eyes (if I could ever get over my other hang-ups about the new deuce M coupe). I still have yet to see MG and AW, but I'm generally a fan of signature colors as I formerly owned an Imola red ZHP and of course the current VO 1 M.

As the car was warming up and coming to idle we had a chance to talk about the whole M2 launch and he stated how disappointed he was in the entire process, especially with the fact that with all of this pent up excitement about a new model launch there is no products available outside of the HEA. He said people don’t want to hear that they are number X on a list of Y people, especially if the dealer is only going to get Z number of allocations for the remainder of the model launch years run. Yeah, the true enthusiast will take the time to search and find a dealer that they have a better chance of scoring a car before the model year end, but for the smaller dealers that have less allocations they are limited, and the majority of potential buyers want the latest thing when it first hits the ground. Then finally when the vehicles do hit the ground in greater quantity the customer has already taken his pocketbook elsewhere, so now you have all of this product potentially sitting around in your inventory.

He also felt, that while the absence of a CF roof was understandable, that other cost cutting choices such as the lack of vented front fenders, non M type mirrors and non-pedestrian looking rear diffuser were items that should have been integrated into the launched product. BMW stated there would be less constraints with the M2 than the 1 M since they had more time to work on it, and yet it appeared to both of us that it had more constraints and not less.

Yeah, obviously AG & NA put a lot of thought into the final product and entire launch program and were aware of these limitations and repercussions, and that it was a bottom line decision.

This guy is just a dire enthusiast like me, so we were both just thinking and talking emotionally.

He did say that he vastly preferred the M2 to the M4, because it was clearly more nimble and was a better daily driver. Practically, if he needed 4 doors he would take the M3, but since he is a young guy and his style and needs are more oriented to 2 doors he'd take the M2 and save the Benjamins for some nice mods.

Bottom line is, he feels the M2 is the best enthusiasts M sporting two doors these days. He also said the EPS in the M2 in sport mode is the perfect setting and is better than the EPS in any other BMW model. He felt in sport + it was actually too artificially heavy, so sport was really the sweet spot in his opinion.

But he said the vehicle overall is not as special as that (nodding to the 1 M), and he wasn’t talking merely about numbers produced.

I didn’t say anything since I’ve yet to actually drive the M2, but it wasn’t hard for me to think to myself, although I obviously defer to his empirical behind the wheel experience, it wouldn’t be hard for me to come to the same conclusion once I also get a chance to drive the M2. Because his attitude mirrors mine in that smaller and lighter equal more nimble, and that the very reason we’d both pick the M2 over the M4, is why the 1 M trumps the M2 for us.

All of this just reinforced to me that I’m blessed and grateful to have this car in my possession, and that if by the grace of God I’m content to ride it into the sunset at the final roundup.
Nice write-up! Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 07:03 AM   #194
Piets94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 94 M3, AW 1M, M2 CS

Got to test drive a DCT LBB M2 today, and left impressed but not convinced.
My comparative observations are with respect to the 1M.
Pros:
- exhaust note - great tone AND from factory! Loved the exhaust crackles on throttle lift
- grip, even in the wet
- aggressive looks
- similar design philosophy to the 1M
- DCT - super quick gear changes
- engine - nice linear power delivery, doesn't feel as boosted as the 1M and the top-end of the rev range still had some pull to it.

Cons:
- bare carbon trim - looks a little tacky
- feels 'bigger' looking over the bonnet. The 1M cockpit seems to 'shrink' around you
- the position of the DCT-paddles needs getting used to during aggressive cornering (coming from a manual only driver for 17 years, this was my biggest issue)
- steering, whilst quite good, just seems more 'artificial' than the 1M rack.

Overall, a great driver's tool...just wouldn't trade the 1M for it.
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2016, 10:19 AM   #195
Nick65
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piets94 View Post
Pros:
- exhaust note - great tone AND from factory! Loved the exhaust crackles on throttle lift
- grip, even in the wet
- aggressive looks
- engine - nice linear power delivery, doesn't feel as boosted as the 1M and the top-end of the rev range still had some pull to it.

Cons:
- feels 'bigger' looking over the bonnet. The 1M cockpit seems to 'shrink' around you
- the position of the DCT-paddles needs getting used to during aggressive cornering (coming from a manual only driver for 17 years, this was my biggest issue)

Very interesting - thanks for sharing.
Past: 997tt, modded 996tt, rs3, rs4 avant, 997S, 993, 1989 3.2 Carerra, 968CS trackcar, 135M coupe, E36 M3 4door, E46 M3 x2, 1M, SWB Landcruiser, AMG, Golf r32, gti V, gti VI & many others. Taking everything into account, the M4 is the best car i've owned.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 04:32 PM   #196
1mm2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piets94 View Post
Pros:
- grip, even in the wet
- aggressive looks

Cons:

Nice review.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2016, 02:40 AM   #197
1'M Blue
Major
Oman
Rep
Drives: 1M

Thumbs up Top Gear M2 vs 1M vs E30 M3 vs 2002 Turbo

Top Gear M2 vs 1M vs E30 M3 vs 2002 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear
Finally, with the roads now shiny like glass, I step into the 1 M Coupe, the M2’s immediate predecessor, and arguably the biggest threat of all. BMW’s British wing pushed for this car, pushed for it to have a manual gearbox, and could have sold way more than the 450 units that turned up. No wonder this car is now worth more than it cost new five years ago, and a bona fide modern Munich legend. Here’s what I wrote about it back in issue 218 of Top Gear, in June 2011. Hope you don’t mind me quoting myself.

‘Now here’s a car to focus the mind in the old-fashioned way. Rear-wheel drive, twin-turbos, 335bhp, fat arches and a face only a mother could love. Though hardly lacking in technology, the word is that this is a proper old-school M car, perhaps even the true successor to the legendary ’80s E30 M3.

‘Stocky car, light weight (well, relatively light, by modern standards anyway – 1497kg), powerful engine, terrific rear-drive chassis, second-gear hairpin with perfect forward visibility… why can’t all cars be like this? Aim, point, fire. Balancing this thing on the steering and throttle is pretty much the crack cocaine of the car world.’

If anything, the 1 series M Coupe feels even more addictive in 2016, if amusingly traction-limited on slippery roads. But the really good news is that the M2 builds on the template, rather than flubbing it or smothering all the interactivity with layers of digital information. Even the DCT semi-auto edges the chunky six-speed manual for me now, so convincingly does it hook up and channel all those torques.

We’ll drive it in the UK soon, and I hope that its uncompromising suspension set-up doesn’t simply bounce it from one apex to another on our brilliant but broken B-roads. Right now, though, the M2 is almost exactly what you’d hope 40 years of blood, sweat, tears and technology would result in. BMW has just rebooted the ultimate driving machine.

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/big-...-vs-2002-turbo
Appreciate 0