BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Mike @ N54 Tuning

Wanted to stop by and leave a message cause my wife urged me to send feedback ASAP.

For Christmas, I expressed to my very hot wife, that instead of clothes, or electronics, I wanted toys for the car. Christmas morning I was surprised with a Craftsman 154 Tool set for the car's trunk, and also, an brand new Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe.

My wife said (not knowing too much about cars) that Mike was one of the most helpful, and friendly guys she has ever worked with.

1. Quick Responses
2. Discrete (cause it was a Christmas gift)
3. Beyond Helpful
4. Extremely Fast Shipping, that is saying a lot since we live in Germany and it had to ship through APO mail

It's guys like this that really make the 1 Series crowd, a memorable, and friendly one.

I haven't had a chance to e-mail Mike and thank him yet, but wanted to post this on here for all to see!

-David
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 05:35 AM   #2
135i OREO
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [0.00]
I have purchased a Charge pipe w/BOV, AR DPs, DCI, Clutch Stop, CDV and a few other things at different times and Mike has always been very helpful. And like you said, shipping to APO usually takes forever but when Mike sends it out, it is here within 10 days. Great Customer Service too!
      12-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
That_1_Guy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i OREO View Post
I have purchased a Charge pipe w/BOV, AR DPs, DCI, Clutch Stop, CDV and a few other things at different times and Mike has always been very helpful. And like you said, shipping to APO usually takes forever but when Mike sends it out, it is here within 10 days. Great Customer Service too!

Agreed man, I also bought my intake from Mike a while back, and he was great working with me.

I am just blown away that my wife, a girl with no car knowledge, had such an awesome experience. Makes me freakin proud to be a 1Addict!
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_1_Guy View Post
Wanted to stop by and leave a message cause my wife urged me to send feedback ASAP.

For Christmas, I expressed to my very hot wife, that instead of clothes, or electronics, I wanted toys for the car. Christmas morning I was surprised with a Craftsman 154 Tool set for the car's trunk, and also, an brand new Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe.

My wife said (not knowing too much about cars) that Mike was one of the most helpful, and friendly guys she has ever worked with.

1. Quick Responses
2. Discrete (cause it was a Christmas gift)
3. Beyond Helpful
4. Extremely Fast Shipping, that is saying a lot since we live in Germany and it had to ship through APO mail

It's guys like this that really make the 1 Series crowd, a memorable, and friendly one.

I haven't had a chance to e-mail Mike and thank him yet, but wanted to post this on here for all to see!

-David
Thanks for the kind words and that you got your Christmas gift and it stayed a surprise

Mike
Appreciate 0