BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #23
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Seems you and your beloved ones had a blast spending quality time. Way to go, Oz !

Always a treat to behold these journey threads featuring places we've never seen (and probably never will see IRL), lavishly flavored with pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats View Post
I think he also praised it for having "room in the back for two children and room in the boot for two more". I take it those are your only two children and that there were not another two in the boot.
Clarkson was wrong: two kids and a dog will fit in the 1M boot, as proved by forum fellow nebby (LA) (http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...19&postcount=1)

02-03-2014, 06:08 AM   #24
inferno68
Rep
Drives: 1M

Come to Calama/Antofagasta lol !! I'm here since 4 months and will stay till start March
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #25
flzrider
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Great pictures. VO always looks stunning in sunlight.
      02-03-2014, 09:29 AM   #26
Sparks1M
Private
Mexico
Rep
Drives: BSM 1M

Great pics. I am heading down to Pucon in a few weeks, but since our little surprise last year when child No.3 came along, unfortunately we don't all fit. So the X5 will have to do.

I'm negotiating with the Mrs at the moment to drive the M1 over to Mendoza before winter sets in.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #27
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno68 View Post
Come to Calama/Antofagasta lol !! I'm here since 4 months and will stay till start March
I may go to La Serena/Valle Elqui in March, again with 1M, that's all I can do, the rest is too far away for me
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #28
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks1M View Post
Great pics. I am heading down to Pucon in a few weeks, but since our little surprise last year when child No.3 came along, unfortunately we don't all fit. So the X5 will have to do.

I'm negotiating with the Mrs at the moment to drive the M1 over to Mendoza before winter sets in.
There were plenty of X5s down there indeed! I can imagine with the third child now 1M is more of a personal toy for you; hope you can do the Argentina trip though.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
Ringer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ms

Nice trip and great family you have there. Drive safe

Appreciate 0