BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
aleal86
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 135i

Carbon fiber Parts

Anyone know where i can get some carbon fiber mirrors, splitters, and rear spoiler. I've been searching just to find companies posting about their parts and later people saying that they aren't good companies and their parts suck!(seibon, fibre optix) no offense. Anyone know where i can find some carbon fiber parts besides the over priced ones from BMW?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Seibon makes good products, but stay away from FO...

Vorsteiner will be coming out with cf products for the 1er, but they are very expensive ( around $1200 for just the hood)

Other companies that carry CF products are **********s and ******...
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Davis@WheelSTO (no longer with WSTO)
4urBESTdeals
United_States
Rep
Drives: slamd on BBS

check out our website, wheelsto.com. we can get you mirror covers, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser panel for your 1. in stock & ready to ship & plenty of other components to compliment your E82. our diffuser goes on tomorrow, check back for droolage pics by end of this week.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis@WheelSTO View Post
check out our website, wheelsto.com. we can get you mirror covers, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser panel for your 1. in stock & ready to ship & plenty of other components to compliment your E82. our diffuser goes on tomorrow, check back for droolage pics by end of this week.
Hmm, I just checked your site and couldn't find any of the three things you listed (I really want the mirror covers). Am I just blind? If so, could you post some direct links?
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Davis@WheelSTO (no longer with WSTO)
4urBESTdeals
United_States
Rep
Drives: slamd on BBS

not everything we carry is on the site; constantly updating product. the ones Im staring at are a test pair & havent been released for purchase yet. did I jump the gun?, maybe. we only have permission to sell E90,E92,E93 as of now. We can have them custom made, but comes with a custom price
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Ah, well how long till you have everything in stock? I know there are a bunch of people that want those mirror covers, so I'm sure you won't have a problem selling them (assuming the price is reasonable).
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

I have been requesting these for my personal car and have some good news, with my persistence, we will have the mirror covers and rear spoiler very soon.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Yay. Let me know Nick. I'm local, so I can come by and pick them up when ready.
Appreciate 0