BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-25-2018, 07:47 PM   #23
AWCR1MC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by optigrab View Post
Check for an exhaust leak?

Update JB4 and reset the adaptations?
I highly doubt its my jb4 since I have taken it off before and still get the same codes. Not to mention I have reset the adaptations tons of times and it has the most up to date hex there is.

I'll check for an exhaust leak tomorrow....I'm guessing you're referring to the possibility of the gasket going from the downpipes to mid pipes as being burnt out? I didn't realize that would do enough to throw codes like its been doing. Thanks for the advice.
~19T turbos upgrade by turbo labs~3.5 Bar Tmap~PR Ignition Kit~VRSF Inlets and outlets~VTT Cast Valve Cover~VTT Dual CC~XClutch Twin Disk~BMS Short Shifter~ER Competition FMIC Kit w/ HKS SSQV~3"AR DP's~3" Custom exhaust~Fuel-It Stage 2 Bucket~ Turner solid engine and transmission mounts~
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2018, 10:00 PM   #24
optigrab
More Boost?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i MSport 6AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV135i View Post
I highly doubt its my jb4 since I have taken it off before and still get the same codes. Not to mention I have reset the adaptations tons of times and it has the most up to date hex there is.

I'll check for an exhaust leak tomorrow....I'm guessing you're referring to the possibility of the gasket going from the downpipes to mid pipes as being burnt out? I didn't realize that would do enough to throw codes like its been doing. Thanks for the advice.
No problem!

Have you done any logging of your air fuel ratios? It could be injector issues as well. What index are your injectors?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2018, 02:47 AM   #25
AWCR1MC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by optigrab View Post
No problem!

Have you done any logging of your air fuel ratios? It could be injector issues as well. What index are your injectors?
I have done some logging a while back when the issue first presented itself. Ever since then I've replaced all injectors, coils, plugs, and the 2 pre-cat o2 sensors. All that is left is for me to replace the 2 post cast sensors along with changes out the gaskets in case there's an exhaust leak.

I'm not sure what index the injectors are. I had BMW replace them for me, since I have a friend that works there.
~19T turbos upgrade by turbo labs~3.5 Bar Tmap~PR Ignition Kit~VRSF Inlets and outlets~VTT Cast Valve Cover~VTT Dual CC~XClutch Twin Disk~BMS Short Shifter~ER Competition FMIC Kit w/ HKS SSQV~3"AR DP's~3" Custom exhaust~Fuel-It Stage 2 Bucket~ Turner solid engine and transmission mounts~
Appreciate 0