BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #45
carscatscoffee15
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
I found a pair on eBay and I hope it's not too good to be true, OEM new

I shall find out when the seller responds. I asked for more pictures
As I mentioned in the other thread...make sure he has both sides.

One guy I found awhile back had a similar ad, but it was only the passenger side. He had just copied and pasted the info into his ad without looking at the specifics his ad stated!
at least your guy had one of the sides! the seller just messaged me telling me that the part is NLA and it was an "inventory error"

To Do: Rear PDC Conversion | Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 10:31 AM   #46
Rmtt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
at least your guy had one of the sides! the seller just messaged me telling me that the part is NLA and it was an "inventory error"
Sorry to hear that. Just keep your head up and keep looking. I was calling all the aftermarket suppliers once every 2 weeks as they told me they sometimes come across them.....and I got lucky.

And if it comes down to it, there is still the Reiger option. I think it looks the best out of all the alternatives.
2011 128i: M-Sport , 3:73 Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8, 1M Mirrors, LCI Blacklines

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 11:06 AM   #47
Eyeman
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I had gave up but I will eventually be doing some paint work and would like upgraded side skirts at that point. I guess I'll look into Reiger and I probably should do that before they are discontinued also.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr PSS 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, rearseat removal, iCarbon diffuser and front lip, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt2644.00

01-24-2020, 10:52 AM   #48
ShocknAwe
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N54

Rieger parts are nice. The correct material too.

Side skirt is hard to visualize as there are so few pictures of them. Nice alternative to the BMWP skirts, and appear to sit lower as well which should do well with those with front splitters or lips.

Think it would look complete with the sideskirt blades circulating via a member here.