BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-07-2021, 06:14 PM   #1
Nuggetsa
Rep
Drives: 135i bmw (09, N54)

Unhappy xHP Question/Help

Hey Guys,

I've just recently purchased the xHP flash license and map packs for my 135i 2 days ago and was eager to try it out. However, I have yet to receive access to my license keys, as the download link states its "Authorizing payment from Shopify". Has anyone else experienced this issue when purchases the license?

I have tried reaching out to xHP/rbttuning across multiple platforms with no response. Am I being impatient or should I look into a credit/debit card chargeback through my bank and creating a new order?

Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 06:26 PM   #2
TM9030
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

MHD replied to me ASAP via e-mail when I was having issues with my maps. I'd say I got a reply within 24 hours.

However, shortly after when some were having issues with smog and their tunes (stock tune) they went silent. I don't think they ever replied in the thread or via e-mail.

I'd give them until Tuesday to reply, maybe they are short staffed due to covid like most places.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 06:44 PM   #3
Nuggetsa
Rep
Drives: 135i bmw (09, N54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM9030 View Post
MHD replied to me ASAP via e-mail when I was having issues with my maps. I'd say I got a reply within 24 hours.

However, shortly after when some were having issues with smog and their tunes (stock tune) they went silent. I don't think they ever replied in the thread or via e-mail.

I'd give them until Tuesday to reply, maybe they are short staffed due to covid like most places.
I was expecting a quick reply, but I'm somewhat giving them the benefit of the bout due to covid and it being the weekend. It's a bit worrying as if anything goes wrong with the flash it doesn't sound like there will be much support.

I'll see what happens by Tuesday, otherwise ill initiate a chargeback and place a new order.

Cheers for the response
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2021, 03:01 PM   #4
hardcoreracing
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw 135i

xhp

So you sent them a message on their website:

https://www.xhpflashtool.com/contact_us/

If so, I would wait a day or two. They don't respond as fast as mhd but they do respond.
Appreciate 0