BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #67
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansun View Post
Team,

I am the owner of said car and i am a damn happy one! The car just pulls so damn hard. I am waiting out to see whats a good tune and also to see what the guys at Riss and **********s want to do. For now, i am EXTREMELY happy! I had the DINAN tune for about a month and got a refund due to the cruise control issue. But with JUST the DP's on the car it felt as though it has just as much power and "umph".

Obviously, being an addict i would want the DP's and the full exhaust, but if you are on a budget just get the DP's and i promise you...it will not be disappointing...and if it is...ill give you a "hot lap" in my car to convince you otherwise lol

Thanks for letting us hold your car hostage as we got everything perfect on the exhaust! :drinking:
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #68
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italteen3 View Post
That is one thing I have been most pleased about with RR. Their service is TOP notch!!!
:thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #69
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Hey guys, I want to add my bit to this. I got mine installed last week in what we believe is the first documented install of a RR DP on a RHD 135i (although RR may have sold others who modded it themselves to fit). We ran into trouble very early on due to our car being a RHD one. RR was magnificent in their support and was 100% behind us all the way. It took awhile to get it modified to suit RHD cars, but RR and us now knows what is required for RHD cars. I have to say, I am VERY happy with the service and support of the RR owners and technical staff. Big thumbs up from me!

As for the product itself...WOW! I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I first bought this. Sure I knew it would give me a bit more power, but I honestly didn't expect this. The car pulls much stronger now and the turbo spools faster. It is much more pleasurable to drive if that is possible! We did and before and after dyno and got about 20rwhp increase. But more importantly, the torque has also improved right through the range. I am one happy camper. Check out some sound clips and photos of the install taken and posted by the guys who did my install. Click here. SouthernBM was so impressed by the products that he is now the Australian distributor for this product. Well done on a great product guys. :w00t:
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #70
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY View Post
Hey guys, I want to add my bit to this. I got mine installed last week in what we believe is the first documented install of a RR DP on a RHD 135i (although RR may have sold others who modded it themselves to fit). We ran into trouble very early on due to our car being a RHD one. RR was magnificent in their support and was 100% behind us all the way. It took awhile to get it modified to suit RHD cars, but RR and us now knows what is required for RHD cars. I have to say, I am VERY happy with the service and support of the RR owners and technical staff. Big thumbs up from me!

As for the product itself...WOW! I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I first bought this. Sure I knew it would give me a bit more power, but I honestly didn't expect this. The car pulls much stronger now and the turbo spools faster. It is much more pleasurable to drive if that is possible! We did and before and after dyno and got about 20rwhp increase. But more importantly, the torque has also improved right through the range. I am one happy camper. Check out some sound clips and photos of the install taken and posted by the guys who did my install. Click here. SouthernBM was so impressed by the products that he is now the Australian distributor for this product. Well done on a great product guys. :w00t:
Thank you Way! When I heard you got 20+WHP on your car with less than 1k miles, you're definitely going to see a little bump in power when the car is fully adapted! Congrats, and excellent car collection!
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #71
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY View Post

Talked to Andrew and your car made some serious power! Glad your happy with them, and thanks for letting us team up and hold your car hostage for a week!
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #72
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
Thank you Andrew at SouthernBM, Riss Racings Austrailia MASTER DEALER!!!

Hi everybody,

Riss Racing is proud to announce our Australia MASTER DEALER, SouthernBM! With a ton of knowledge and experience with these vehicles, Andrew was definitely the right choice to take care of everybody in Australia. To make the transit much easier, we have a large shipment headed over to SouthernBM as I type. All Riss Racing products will be available in his location for you to look at in person! I have attached all the contact information for your reference. We are extremely happy and proud with our new relationship with SouthernBM. Please check their site for pictures, videos, and dynos of the first Australia 135i Riss Racing RHD Catless Downpipe Install! Thank you!

Southern BM.com
34 Bignell Road, Moorabbin, 3189
Phone: 03 9555 4049

http://southernbm.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=19
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #73
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Exclamation Riss Racing 135i Exhaust update

All fitment has been taken care of. Made a couple of adjusments after driving on the exhaust for a while. Just in regards to hanger position etc. To make sure it's as solid as a rock. We will begin working on the JIG now, and I'll keep you posted from there. Thanks to all the Pre-Orders so far!
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #74
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Riss Racing View Post
Hi everybody,

Riss Racing is proud to announce our Australia MASTER DEALER, SouthernBM! With a ton of knowledge and experience with these vehicles, Andrew was definitely the right choice to take care of everybody in Australia. To make the transit much easier, we have a large shipment headed over to SouthernBM as I type. All Riss Racing products will be available in his location for you to look at in person! I have attached all the contact information for your reference. We are extremely happy and proud with our new relationship with SouthernBM. Please check their site for pictures, videos, and dynos of the first Australia 135i Riss Racing RHD Catless Downpipe Install! Thank you!

Southern BM.com

:thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #75
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Pre Order is filling up. Get in asap!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #76
andrew@southernBM
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 F80, M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@Riss Racing View Post
Hi everybody,

Southern BM.com

Thanks guys, we appreciate the endorsement and look forward to working with you all to provide the best products and service possible, as the Riss team pride their business on.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #77
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Got to pleasure to drive the car yesterday. The power is definitely there (something that needs to be experienced) and its wicked fast, best part it wasn't obnoxious like a lot of other Downpipes. I gotta commend the guys at Riss on a great job :thumbup:

We're happy to be Riss's USA Dealer - and working with them on lots of great and upcoming products. Let us know if you guys need any help from us and thanks guys for the orders!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #78
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
Got to pleasure to drive the car yesterday. The power is definitely there (something that needs to be experienced) and its wicked fast, best part it wasn't obnoxious like a lot of other Downpipes. I gotta commend the guys at Riss on a great job :thumbup:

We're happy to be Riss's USA Dealer - and working with them on lots of great and upcoming products. Let us know if you guys need any help from us and thanks guys for the orders!
:headbang:
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #79
1ForAll
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92

Garage List
will there be any deal If I order the DP's, exhaust and intake or even a bundle price?
      07-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #80
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ForAll View Post
will there be any deal If I order the DP's, exhaust and intake or even a bundle price?
Yes we are working on a package deal. We understand people are going to want this, and we want to reward the clients that want to run our full set up. :thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #81
Impulse
BMW ONE
Rep
Drives: 93 RX-7 R1, 135i

Garage List
intake info???
      07-12-2008, 02:13 AM   #82
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
intake info???
We will have a full informative post as soon as I have it ready like all our products. Pics/videos....:biggrin: Trust me I made it on a forum member heres 135, and then put it on my 335 for fitment. I really want it back. So I'm rushing this as much as possible :thumbup:
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #83
Charles1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Riss, Any chance we will see a 3" to 3" DP to a full 3" exhaust? I would pay a few extra $$$ for a full race config.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #84
JohnnyTT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 3.5

Charles1... the "Y" on the exhaust is at the bottom of the DP's. It goes right to a 3" pipe. Two 3" dp's to 1 3" pipe.... seems like a bottleneck.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #85
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1 View Post
Riss, Any chance we will see a 3" to 3" DP to a full 3" exhaust? I would pay a few extra $$$ for a full race config.
If your realy looking for a race set up. This is a one off I'm doing for my car (track only) Its a full 3in DP dumped right out the side. (huge weight reduction, and no back pressure) This will be VERY loud. But will yield huge power. If you have an idea of something you want let me know. I have VERY SKILLED fabricators that can build anything. We are always willing to build custom applications, like we do for a few track cars. However, these things are usually pretty expnesive since there isn't a volume discount.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #86
InsaneSkippy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony@rissracing View Post
Yes we are working on a package deal. We understand people are going to want this, and we want to reward the clients that want to run our full set up. :thumbup:
Best.News.Ever.

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2008, 03:34 AM   #87
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSkippy View Post
Best.News.Ever.
:headbang:
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2008, 06:24 PM   #88
Impulse
BMW ONE
Rep
Drives: 93 RX-7 R1, 135i

Garage List
What type of tips do you have in mind for offering? Any single tips?