BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-12-2016, 12:55 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Run Your Detailing Business Like a Pro!

Introducing our new “Running a Business” Ask-a-Pro Blog category!
  • If you are looking to run your detailing business like a pro, check out this brand new category on the blog.
  • We have great articles that cover everything from finance tips and how to market yourself as a detailer, all the way to always preparing yourself for the worst.
  • Take a look below at a highlighted few articles from this category and do not forget to check out all of the articles by clicking here.

The Business of Detailing from a Financial Point of View by Mike @ DI
  • Our co-owner Mike highlights the various financial aspects to take into consideration when operating a successful detailing business!

How to Market Yourself as a Detailer by Ivan Rajic
  • Ivan shares some tips on exactly how you can market yourself as a detailer.

Why It’s Important To Have A Blog On Your Website by Brian Guy
  • Brian Guy of AOWheels highlights 5 reasons why having a blog on your website will help your business!

Punctuality Is Important! by Eric Schuster
  • Eric Schuster of Envious Detailing explains why punctuality is so important as a professional detailer.

Detailing Photography: How to Capture the ‘Before and After Shot’ by Zach McGovern
  • Zach McGovern of Attention To Detailing Peoria gives you some helpful hints and tips for capturing that beautiful before and after shot!

We hope that these articles, along with our wholesale program, help you run your detailing business. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and keep an eye out for new articles to be added to this category in the future!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0