BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

07-21-2017, 11:41 PM   #1
kamber
E90
Rep
Drives: '08 M3

FS: Diamond Black Volk TE37 Ultra's: 19x9.5 ET23/19x10.5 ET23 - With or w/o Tires

Looking to list my M3 for sale in the near future, as my wife and I would like to free up some cash to make a few real estate opportunities. Thus, this wheel/tire setup that I havn't gotten the chance to so much as mount, much less drive on yet, is being offered for sale.

This is a brand new, never mounted, staggered set of Volk TE37 Ultra's (19x9.5 ET23 Front, 19x10.5 ET23 Rear) in Diamond Black wrapped in brand new Michelin PS4S tires /w brand new HUF (OEM) '08-'09 TPMS sensors that are 100% balanced. I'm willing to sell the entire setup as is, or just the wheels separately (tires are eligible to be returned to Costco as they are still brand new, so they will just be returned if someone wants only the wheels)

I've applied a coating of Polish Angel Super Sport to the entire outer surface of each wheel (every exposed surface area was coated, to include the spokes, behind the spokes, barrel, bolt holes, hub hole, and the part that the tire covers when mounted).

Wheels were originally shipped to me directly from Mackin Industries (Volk's North American distributor); I still have, and will be happy to include in the sale, all the original boxes, literature, tags, etc. Original Volk valve stems + valve stem caps will be included as well.

The HUF '08-'09 TPMS was purchased new from Apex Racing and has never seen road use yet, as this wheel setup remains unmounted/never before driven on.

Tires are brand new, zero-miles-driven Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (PS4S) tires specced in 275/30 R19 Front, 295/30 R19 Rear. Tires themselves were purchased new from Costco, but I elected to have them professionally mounted/balanced by Tight-N-Tidy Racing (look them up, they have a STELLAR reputation). I was physically present and watched the mounting of these tires in person, so I can assure you that Tight-N-Tidy did an excellent job of not scratching, marring, or blemishing the wheels whatsoever; their equipment is top notch and there was no metal on metal contact whatsoever throughout the entire process. A minimal amount of black wheel weights were necessary to balance the wheels/tires due to the weight of the TPMS.

This wheel/tire set has been, and continues to be, stored indoors in my spare bedroom since they were first delivered to me when new, so they have seen no environmental exposure whatsoever.

Willing to sell the entire setup for $4650, or just the wheels for $3500. Price is firm as I think this is more than fair for a brand new, never before mounted or driven on set of TE37's in one of Volk's most premium and lightweight flavors for this particular timeless design/model.

I am located in 98403 (Tacoma, WA). Local pickup is preferred, but I am also able to ship at buyer's expense (expect shipping to be significant, probably around ~$200'ish if I had to guess). I can accept cash in person, or Paypal (either sent via the "Friends & Family" option, or +3% to cover fees, whichever you prefer).

Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions, and I'll do my best to answer!

Appreciate 0