BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-13-2018, 10:35 PM   #23
dsocold
Captain
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: f06 640i GC. E82 N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harills View Post
Taking the car in to get the drive shaft/coils/plugs checked again in the new year. It has to be one of these three things as these changes are what started the problem. It is extremely frustrating, but will keep you all posted with the progress.....
did u ever solve this have similar issue. i can see this thread is very very old
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2020, 05:09 AM   #24
Phat135
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
did u ever solve this have similar issue. i can see this thread is very very old
Have a speedtech kit and the downpipe is close to contacting the motormount. Already inspected center bearing for proper install and reinstalled clutch being very sure it is properly aligned. Vibrations come in strong under load around 2500. When I go into neutral it goes away almost instantly. Thinking it’s the mount but will report back
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2020, 09:23 AM   #25
Wiz992
Private
Oman
Rep
Drives: F33/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat135 View Post
Have a speedtech kit and the downpipe is close to contacting the motormount. Already inspected center bearing for proper install and reinstalled clutch being very sure it is properly aligned. Vibrations come in strong under load around 2500. When I go into neutral it goes away almost instantly. Thinking it’s the mount but will report back
This seems to be a common issue on with different tunes. Are you running a stock map ?. I've been experiencing the same with my (F33) BM3 tune and still couldn't fix it (All required checks and tests has been made). The current temporarily solution is to downshift on these gears.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2023, 08:22 PM   #26
PawlyGuNNz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i SGM 6spd MT N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat135 View Post
Did you ever resolve this issue? Or anybody else? I seem to be having the same issue , only on decel tho let off throttle at like 3500 most prevalent in 3rd gear… strong vibration, speed tech top mount kit… 6870 turbo… could it be flexpipe? Resonance? I thought maybe pipe was touching engine bracket but apparently its close but not touching… ive replaced guibo, motor mounts, trans mounts…
Appreciate 0