BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
drunkenmagnum
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

2011 BMW 135i DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This pains me to sell, but I really need something with four doors (two kids).

For sale is a 2011 BMW 135i featuring the 300hp 3.0 L 6-cylinder (N55) engine and automatic dual-clutch 7-speed transmission (DCT). Stock this combo is good for sub 5 second zero to sixty times. Helping to slow the car are massive Brembo brakes that recently received new front pads. The car also features cruise control, launch control, Sunroof, automatic dimming mirrors, automatic wipers, and direction headlights (they turn in relation to the steering wheel).

I purchased the vehicle a little over six years ago and am the second owner. This has been my daily driver and has operated flawlessly during that time. The odometer currently shows 92,410 miles (10/6) but more will be put on as this is my primary means of transportation. I have maintenance records dating back to the day I purchased the vehicle as proof of service. All oil changes were handled by either BMW or Firestone. Other major services including Thermostat, Water Pump, Oil cooler gaskets, Spark Plugs, Water neck, expansion tank, and Brakes were done as preventative maintenance. The fuel pump, fuel lines, injectors, airbag, DME update, and Vanos bolts were all replaced by BMW under warranty.
The car has been slightly modified since taking possession but nothing on the vehicle, save for the hood, cannot be reversed and returned to stock. Any and all stock parts will go to the owner if the vehicle is purchased as it sits now. For a complete list of these modifications please reference the tables below.

Cosmetically the car presents like one with half its mileage. All of the paint except for the hood is original. There are scuffs on the left and right side of the rear bumper that was there when I purchased the car. You have to look for them to find the marks and they are so far out of sight I never found the need to repaint. There is also a small tear in one of the seams in the rear seat. This was caused by a child’s seat that apparently put too much pressure on it. I had it appraised to get fixed but the shop told me to wait until the car seat wasn’t needed any longer before repairing. The Original (OE) hood was replaced due to someone putting a sizable dent in the center while the car was unattended. All four of the original rims have fresh rubber and no damage. The aftermarket set I have on there now has a small bit of rash on the passengers rear rim and are otherwise clean outside of wear you would expect from a set with 20K miles on them.

Asking $11,800 as it currently sits. If I swap the Cold Air Intake and aftermarket wheels for the OE $11K. If I take off JB4 and the DP I can go slightly less.

If interested, or you need additional information or photos, please email me at joshb2448@gmail.com

Performance
JB4 Tuner
VSFR Downpipe
VSFR charge pipe
Berger Cold Air Intake
H&R Springs
Koni Shocks

Looks
Carbon Creations Hood
VMR 19' Wheels
Aftermarket lip
Black grill
Berger Billet Oil Thermostat

Other
Weather Tech Floor mats

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7DJB5w5fdx9Aporp6

Attached Images

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 10-24-2019 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 08:34 AM   #2
drunkenmagnum
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Carfax is available per request.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
mfindigital
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Very nice car, insane how cheap these are going for. I'd think this is worth closer to 13.
      10-28-2019, 08:09 AM   #4
drunkenmagnum
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
Very nice car, insane how cheap these are going for. I'd think this is worth closer to 13.
Yeah, you would think! Everyone wants an SUV/Truck so the car market has dropped.
Appreciate 1
..Rush..973.50