BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
bluecarbon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i

starting to finally mod the car

After running into a few problems when I first began modding with a t valve snapping during a tune install I slowed down to just doing short shifter and a couple cosmetics. Then the itch came back and I started to play again got the rr occ and catless dps, then came the addiction to this thread. I started to listen to exhaust after exhaust, decided on cp-e with resonators didnt want to be to loud. That was it now the addiction is out of control I had to go and look at untouchables mods and read about the 1 series that was running mid 11s. Waiting to be installed strett charge pipe with dv's currently on order ER black intercooler, CF engine cover. Next Cross CF strut. I talked to Ron at **********s and he put together a litttle package deal for me on the ER stuff and told me to get back to him when I was ready for the strut. Great customer service. I will begin to upload pics as I get them. Oh and of course had my first hpfp failure on monday
Appreciate 0