BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
BimmerfestCaravan
Rep
Drives: BMW

Bimmerfest Caravan - San Diego

Here's the info for the SD portion of the SoCal caravan:

We will be meeting at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at 5am. I know it's really early so bring your coffee, energy drinks, etc. The address is:

5620 Paseo del Norte, Suite 100,
Carlsbad, CA 92008
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=66

**The UTC group is leaving at 5:15am and will meet us on the 5. Let's try to get everyone in our group on the 5 before they pass us**

At 5:30am, we'll start heading up the 5 and merge with the OC group at approximately 6:30am on the 405 in Costa Mesa. At 7am, we'll merge with the LA group once we get on the 101 from the 405. At that point, we will be one huge group of beautiful BMWs. This is our goal. However, you never know what can happen.

Personally, I'd love to get to the Fest as early as possible so all of the SD crew can get Concourse parking. Let me know if you guys are up for this. We would need to get there between 7:30am and 8:45am. The fee is $40 instead of the general $20 fee.

Things you may want to do Friday:

- Wash your car
- Gas up
- Check tires
- Pack phone charger, microfiber cloths, bottled water or other drinks

Please be on time. We can't hang around too long waiting for people running late so please plan ahead a little in case you hit traffic, sleep in too late, etc.

Let's take our time guys. Do not race each other. Make sure to obey all traffic laws. I know it's hard since our cars are designed to go fast and kick ass but, let's make this a safe and fun trip for everyone.

I'll add more info as it comes up and I'll be sure to keep this updated. You can email me directly at cristai21@aol.com if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0