BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-01-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
darnott
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i E82 Manual

FS: Awesome 2009 BMW 135i Sport E82 Manual MY10

Hi guys, selling my beloved 135 due to necessity (moving overseas for work). I have treated this car like a new born baby!

I am a professional in my late 30's and the second owner of this car. I bought it from the previous owner in 2012 at 16,000 kms who was just as passionate and fastidious as I have been during the 6 years I have owned it. This car is absolutely pristine - it has been garaged it's whole life, essentially only driven on weekends, and has been washed and pampered on a regular basis.

Since it was bought, this car has only been serviced by highly reputable SouthernBM in Moorabbin. It has a full service history from SouthernBM and drives like a new car. In addition to myself and the previous owner, only SouthernBM has touched this car. Features:

- M Sport Package
- BMW Performance Exhaust
- BMW Performance Rotors
- BMW Performance Springs, FSD Schocks
- BMW Performance Pedals
- BMW Performance Steering Wheel
- Southern BM Stage 1 Tuning Kit (ECU and Filter)
- Xenon headlights
- Sunroof
- Red leather seats
- Heated front seats
- Black front grill
- Custom "Carbon Wrap" interior trims (to replace silver plastic trimming)
- Carbon rear lip + bumper trimming
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres
- BMW cargo net

No expense has been spared on the above enhancements, and all have been done to realise some of the potential of this awesome engine and to improve the appearance of the car. The car has never been raced or flogged - only driven to be enjoyed. Upon inspection, you will see that there is not even a mark on this car.

Please let me know if interested - based in Melbourne and the carsales ad is here: https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...-5608071/?Cr=5
Appreciate 1
BAN_M2C4153.00
      09-14-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
mwiddow
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Thumbs up

Good luck with your sale
Appreciate 0