BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #1
baldev
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i, Audi RS5, Cayenne

Dynavin no show

very very POOR SERVICE USA Dynavin

Ordered the Dynavin (USA) for my 2013 135i. Paid for Unit nearly a month ago. It is still not delivered, from "it got lost in the mail" to "it will be there this Friday" ( 5 days ago ) still no show. Communications next to none.

I hope others take note and not part with their cash. As genuine as they sound ( on internet ) this is totally ridiculous.

time to call paypal and get my cash back.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #2
Enoe Ulbeht
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Convertible

Garage List
On the website of the distributor says that N7 for e8x will ship in January 18.

Did you buy from them (J&T distributing)?

I am interested in getting one as well, that's why I am asking.

Did you get your money back after all?
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

We are the newest Dynavin distributor.
If you guys are interested in any of their products, pm me and i will get you an accurate ETA

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 09:49 AM   #4
obsidian
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Bought from Dynavin USA

I recently purchased an N6 Unit from Dynavin USA and it went smoothly. Got a discount because I preordered before the units came in, a few days later. I installed it myself and it works great. I needed the MOST module since I have the Logic 7 stereo.

I even asked Trent about the N7 and he said that they were concentrating production for the more popular models and that they would re-assess production for the E8X. He answered technical questions regarding installation as well. I'd recommend buying from him.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 08:56 PM   #5
Enoe Ulbeht
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I just ordered the n7 from Mike at extreme power house. It will be here in a few weeks according to both Mike and J&T who is anyway the main distributor. If you have an android phone the n7 might be very appealing since it is supposed to mirror the phone's screen on the dynavin lcd and allow to control it. If that works reasonably well it is probably better than Android auto. In any case, we should know in a few weeks. I will update your once I get my hands on it and try it out.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #6
Enoe Ulbeht
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Dynavin arrived just before Christmas and is now installed in my e88. I have to say I am very pleased with the unit so far but my opinion is still developing as I use it more. Once I find some time I will post some pictures and installation details here.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2018, 10:50 PM   #7
RaleighIrishman
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoe Ulbeht View Post
Dynavin arrived just before Christmas and is now installed in my e88. I have to say I am very pleased with the unit so far but my opinion is still developing as I use it more. Once I find some time I will post some pictures and installation details here.
Alright, almost a month in. Ready to see some photos, and videos, or news on what you feel about the device. I'm currently in the market and looking around. I replied to Mike at the EPH, and hopefully I get some more information back.

But since you are a (hopefully) successful customer, I want to know from your aspect.
Appreciate 0