BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-10-2020, 09:38 PM   #1
Gray_Panther
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i

First full detailing video of my 128i

Finally made my first detailing video. Not sure if I will have the time again to record my efforts, but this was a lot of fun for me and glad I was able to do it.

kaputt684.50
      08-12-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
DitchPickler
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

187 views and no love or replies?

I'll be the first. That paint is looking good! I just got done polishing my car. I just washed
her yesterday. I'm old school,so i only use a bucket. I had a foam cannon but i think its a waste of soap cus regardless your gonna need to use a nice mitt to scrub. I then lay some TW black magic and let it dry overnight. Today i polished it off it always looks deep and shiny. I have very little rock chips and swirls so i dont have to buff it for now.

Tire are almost black since my car is a garage queen so i never use tire dress on it. I clean the wheels a day after every drive by hand to get rid of any break dust. But im running EBC reds so its almost dust free it seems.

Anyways good video on your detailing...your car loooks cleaner than most bmws i see on the road.
Appreciate 1
      08-26-2020, 08:34 AM   #3
Gray_Panther
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitchPickler View Post
187 views and no love or replies?

I'll be the first. That paint is looking good! I just got done polishing my car. I just washed
her yesterday. I'm old school,so i only use a bucket. I had a foam cannon but i think its a waste of soap cus regardless your gonna need to use a nice mitt to scrub. I then lay some TW black magic and let it dry overnight. Today i polished it off it always looks deep and shiny. I have very little rock chips and swirls so i dont have to buff it for now.

Tire are almost black since my car is a garage queen so i never use tire dress on it. I clean the wheels a day after every drive by hand to get rid of any break dust. But im running EBC reds so its almost dust free it seems.

Anyways good video on your detailing...your car loooks cleaner than most bmws i see on the road.
Thanks for the love!
About to hit 60k miles on it. Hopefully it will look just as good at 300k!