BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #23
Revelate
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 LMB 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5OWNER View Post
This posting is very unprofessional. Their is a way of writing this but not when you are frustrated. You better hope no one from the dealer reads this ?

M5OWNER
You registered on the forum just to post this? That's very unprofessional of you.

I agree that some tact must be used when commenting on businesses with lots of money for legal recourse (legitimate or not), but if the dealership were to see this post and felt it inappropriate, they have every right to respond if there's really another side to this story.

Why should businesses with poor service be protected from unhappy customer comments? This post is nothing... watch CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC or any political news outlet to hear/see real slander, all protected by free speech. If you suck (in opinion or otherwise), someone is going to advertise it.

If I were BMW Bellevue, I would scour the interwebs for posts and opinions like this and find out if a customer was actually wronged and correct it, or provide an explanation to the actions taken.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
pnguyen1028
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 Alpine White 135i; 6 Speed

I have no problems telling my story as everything happened was 100% true. If a friend of mine asked me for recommendations, I would tell them the exact same thing... because I care about them ! And keep in mind I consider all of you car loving enthusiasts my dear close loving friends.

There is no reason to leave your car at a dealership for 2-3 days with nothing done to it with NO updates SEVERAL TIMES (Along with the other problems I had with these encounters). Several phone calls and voicemails later and no responses is worthy of the 2 stars that the reviews gave it. It's frustrating. They even broke my heart and washed my baby .

I had written this a few months ago and it was a thread left for dead, but the dealership themselves contacted me and I edited it as best as I could to still show frustration and my dislike for them. They brought this upon themselves. This thread already had 360~ views, but after being bumped (is at 430 views at the time of this posting)... now everyone can see the tactics that they use! They chased me down threatening legal action asking either I take off names/some comments/ and or delete the whole post in general or we would see eachother in court. I did what they asked, but hopefully this thread will get to more readers.

Instead of trying to remedy the problem and make amends with the customer, they just make me dislike them even more. If I could give a 0 star and DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, I would. Props are given to people who acknowledge their faults and works on fixing them. This dealership did not do that for me.

BMW Bellevue from google maps got 39% Positive reviews (For service) based off of 41 reviews. BMW Seattle was rated at 78% positive with 37 reviews (For service). Unless there is something vastly different between the people who go to Seattle and those who go to Bellevue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
Why should businesses with poor service be protected from unhappy customer comments? This post is nothing... watch CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, CNBC or any political news outlet to hear/see real slander, all protected by free speech. If you suck (in opinion or otherwise), someone is going to advertise it.

If I were BMW Bellevue, I would scour the interwebs for posts and opinions like this and find out if a customer was actually wronged and correct it, or provide an explanation to the actions taken.
I agree 100%

+123456789x

Quote:
This posting is very unprofessional. Their is a way of writing this but not when you are frustrated. You better hope no one from the dealer reads this ?

M5OWNER
P.S.

I'm not here to sugar coat anything or to be professional. It's an open forum and I choose to vent my frustration and anger to share my story with fellow pacific NW'ers. I agree I did not think of the legal ramifications of what I wrote, but they have already contacted me and I have already made the changes that they asked for. If they have more problems, they should know my name and my number memorized by now.

------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the reviews from google. Apparantly I'm not the only one .

"Never buy a car from Bellevue BMW‎
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 By Beau - Mar 10, 2010
I could go into a long story about how BMW screwed me, but the bottom line is they are liars that don't honor the warranties they provide. I'll never go back to Bellevue BMW and skeptical if I'll ever buy a BMW again. Like to give them negative stars if possible.‎
maps.google.com
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate"

Last edited by pnguyen1028; 03-19-2010 at 11:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #25
ala012
Koala012
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Dakar Yellow

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Dan @ BellevueBmw is best SA.
      04-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #26
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnguyen1028 View Post
Brought the car in for...

-Misfires in banks 5/6
-Second failing fuel pump @ 11,000 miles (first replaced at 3,000)
-Radio issue not starting up (search on boards came up with software updates that fixes this issue)

Moron gave me the typical flow chart bullshit, diagnostics, found codes, found modifications... These are the SA's that I urge everyone to avoid.

"We asked the BMW engineers and they stated that we're gonna need a stock car to work on it any further."

Wow. I had my fuel pump replaced the first time with all my current modifications now and my previous SA at the same dealership didn't care at all (I don't remember who it is and it's my fault for not asking for the same guy). He even came out and complimented the car and the mods for sounding great.

An honest SA that can think for himself would honor your warranty and fix all issues not caused by the modification itself. Things like the failing fuel pump/injectors are issues that are widespread on STOCK cars.

So again, whoever has any type of modifications on their car, don't go to "******* *******" of BMW Bellevue. I was orginally scheduled for a guy named Dan? I spoke with him and he was totally cool with having a conversation with me about my modifications. He stated himself that issues that were caused by my modifications would not be warranty work but would come out of pocket. He also stated that misfires were probably injectors/coilpacks/spark plugs and he doesn't see a problem with my mods because he can't see a reason how they could cause the problem.

This "******* *******" fellow won't even continue the diagnostics to tell me how much the bill would be if I were to replace the injectors out of pocket. He won't even update the software for the radio issue. Fucking dweeb. SA's with brains and some car knowledge will be able to make a decision themselves. Those who are brainwashed will simply follow the chart and deny any claims if you have any type of modifications.

Anyone know a good SA at BMW of Seattle? I'm sure they wouldn't like it if I asked for a different SA at BMW of Bellevue for the same issues.

-Edit

Removed name by request. Ask me through PM or call me if you'd like this doushe's name.

*Deleted another thing cause they threatened me with legal action *

Comon now boys. I would never post anything meant to harm your glorious reputation. It's an opinion, not a fact. Readers can educate themselves with the reviews from not only this website and subsections, but also from the reviews below. So heated off of a post. Take a chill pill.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bmw-bellevue-bellevue

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl...ed=0CAcQnQIwAA

Yeah! Don't wash our cars!

PM sent to moderator to change title name.

If you DO ever go back to BMW of Bellevue ask for Scott Decock. Great SA. I've shared similar experiences at Bellevue i.e. Crappy service. That's why I always go to Seattle. Seattle has brand new everything anyways. What mods do you have?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #27
pumper206
80 Deep, We All Eat!!!
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Recommendation...

Quote:

M5OWNER
Everyone has a right to voice their opinion whether it be in a professional manner or not. The whole point to the OP's posting is the terrible service experience he had at BMW of Bellevue. And, what could possibly happen if someone from dealership read this??? Would the OP really get sued??? For posting his opinion in a forum??? Why doesn't the dealership acknowledge this crappy experience and take it as constructive criticism and try to improve on their service provided??? OP simply posted a review on his experience at BMW of Bellevue.
Appreciate 0