BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
acivick
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Dinan Sedona 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Thumbs up JLeviSW

I ordered a set of the Bimmian ultimate LED interior bulbs awhile back as part of their 4th of July promotion. I didn't have a chance to try to install them for a few weeks, but when I did, I realized that there were issues concerning the number of bulbs provided vs. what was available for me to connect. As it turns out, because I don't have the premium package, there are a number of interior light fixtures that are not in my car, making about half of the bulbs useless for my application.

Through it all, there was excellent (and VERY timely) communication with Cal regarding the issue. After a few rounds of emails back and forth describing the problem, Cal offered to provide a partial refund (I liked the bulbs I could actually use, so I kept them) and even provided return shipping for the bulbs I couldn't use.

I have no hesitation in recommending the company to anyone. They will treat you right, and even if you run into problems, they will stay with you every step of the way. Special thanks to Cal for his excellent customer service skills, even replying to messages late at night until the problem was resolved to my satisfaction.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
I pre-ordered my VMR wheels thru them, talking to Cal specifically. The rear wheels and the front wheels were not available at the same time (I already have the rears, waiting on the fronts). Cal has kept me updated almost weekly and constantly bugging VMR on when the wheels will be ready. Communication is definitely one of their best qualities. His email updates make me feel better about pre-ordering wheels that dont exist yet.

I just wish VMR was as helpful and cooperative.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0