BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
mutunekk
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 2008

Review - AMAZING experience with Mike at Extreme Power house

I'd just like to share my AMAZING experience with Mike at Extreme Power house.

So I recently decided to start upgrading my 2008 E82 N54 - trying to get it up to or as close as possible to 400bhp. After reading through the forums and searching around I found the Extreme Power House website.

Initially what really got me interested was 1. They had all the parts that I was looking for. 2. Some of the most competitive pricing I had come across and 3. a good reputation in the forums.

Now seeing this was really my first project I was a bit nervous to spend so much also because I live in Kenya there is quite a bit of logistics getting it into the country. So I needed someone who could help me order the right items and help me make sure everything was ok.

So I dropped an email to Mike... not really expecting much. Honestly I have been blown away! He replied quickly and its been amazing - so far we have exchanged 80 emails!! Anyway he gave me advice on what to buy - no agenda he was honest and straight forward which I really appreciated.

I ordered everything and started the work to get everything to Kenya. Around 3 weeks later I received the packages - as I was going through the items I noticed that I had received the wrong FMIC...

This was my worst fear... getting items from Kenya to the US is CRAZY hard and EXPENSIVE...

So I wrote to Mike really expecting nothing... after a short while he came back - told me that they had made a error and they will pay to get it back to the US. I was blown away - i've dealt a lot with international suppliers and most suppliers will just tell you to take a hike - after all what can you really do to them?

Anyway Mike and Joe helped me get the FMIC back to the US. And shipped me a new one with a bunch of other parts.

Honestly this has been one of the greatest examples of customer service I have seen - they had my interests in mind which was a amazing. So I really recommend them for anyone looking for great prices and amazing customer service.

Also for international peeps - they have some crazy working hours so even with time differences you can always reach them!
Appreciate 0