BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
brracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 135i, Mini Cooper S -

New Sponsor Introduction - Show and Vendor faire 10-18, come join us!

Show and Vendor Faire - GMG racing is coming north!

DATE: October 18, 2009

TIME: 10am to 4pm

Full Details : BRracing is holding it's annual open house / car show meet plus a new VENDOR FAIRE, also showcasing our major EXPANSION at our location....15553 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (408-356-1515). Besides the new addition of a vendor faire and demonstrations, we will have very SPECIAL GUESTS and displays, including the Global Motorsport Group (GMG) full Porsche RACE TEAM & transporter here, fresh from the race at Laguna Seca the weekend before (GMG will have 7 Porsche's competing at the Laguna event). Additionally we will have Matt Bell, one of the TURNER MOTORSPORT drivers here with one of his cars (fresh from his season and winning results in the Grand Am season) as well signing autographs and handing out posters, music, and a great setting, plus the shop, vendor showcase, tech talks by vendors, other custom show cars.

BRracing and GMG partner to bring all the development from the street and track to the Northern California area for all the Porsche enthusiasts, with the announcement of BRracing being the Nothern California master distributor and service center for all GMG products.

VENDOR FAIRE will host vendors such as:
- Global Motorsports Group - GMG (Parts, and full race team display, posters, autographs)
- VORSTEINER (display and coupons)
- POWERCHIP (will be doing flashes onsite, tech talk, and coupons)
- VF Engineering (see some of the new Street Sport kits we have been installing)
- MEGUIAR's / Blue Corral Professional (Tech Talk, demomonstrations, special sales on site during event, take some home with you and learn about "hydophobic")
- HRE wheels and display (incl the CF line of wheels)
- Dentless Car Repair (will be doing demonstrations)
- Capitol Auto Glass
- Hooked On Driving
- Game Crazy (games, demo's, and game give-aways....just in time for Christmas)

More details to follow soon on all the amazing cars that will be on display....some that are truly ONE OF A KIND in North America. As a teaser, come see BRracing's street/track 135i, BRR's new Porsche 2010 GT3 in full track trim, see several Aston Martin's that have been tweaked, see Vorsteiner's VTR Porsche, see the BRracing Novitec Rosso F430 twin supercharged car, see a MINI Challenge race car (one of only two in North America).......and this is just a sample of what will be on display. Mark your calendars, set your iPhone reminder, twitter your friends about the event, but most important, just get there.

We look forward to meeting with you all and providing service where we can. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-17-2009, 02:33 AM   #2
Eddy@ApexWheels
Rep
Drives: E30 M3, F10 M5

I'll be there sunday with ARC-8 wheel samples.
Appreciate 0