BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Maconer98
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i AW/CORAL RED MT

DIY Request - Make the Rear Performance Bumper PDC Compatible

Hello all-
So my rear bumper was hit and damaged but I was able to find and purchase a used bumper off someone that is in great shape. Only problem is that I have the PDC option and the "new" bumper I purchased doesn't have the PDC holes cut out. I bought it anyway because the price was too good to say no and I figured I'd be able to make them on my own. Has anyone done this in the past with any PDC on any car (do a PDC retrofit)? Obviously if you've done it on a 135i that would be extremely helpful but if not, I'd like to know what the process was like and what tools you used.

Thanks.
Cold Weather Pkg / Sport Pkg / Active Steering / Comfort Access / Prem Hi-Fi / Bluetooth / Rear PDC / BMW Perf 313s wrapped with Michelin PSSs / Dunlop Winter Sport 3D (winter) on 17'' Motegis / Blacked Out 135i badge / BMW Performance Grills / BMW Performance Power Kit Stage 1 / BMW Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0