BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #287
yearningirish
Private
Rep
Drives: audi

This is very alarming! So many lives have lost because of this pandemic disease. Let us all be safe.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 09:13 AM   #288
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
My old friend. I wasnít aware you were in the molding business as well!

Hope all is well and stays well!
I'm not sure if I remember you correctly ?
I think it's 2-3 years ago , that you worked in Belgium ?

I'm not in the molding business . I'm doing the test run fase with the new molds and make the molds and products ready for release according spec.
As for the Sepro Robots , I design the robot handling (robot grippers) and the programming .
      Today, 09:22 AM   #289
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
After being a part of giving and receiving disrespect on Zpost, I thought it beneficial to carefully point out that not all of us are capable of speaking three languages, and keeping the level of respect and care for each other is paramount.
1- Dank u mijn vriend
2- Merci mon cher ami
3- Vielen dank mein freund
4- Thank you my friend
      Today, 09:26 AM   #290
BzsBimmer
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 & 2019 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm not sure if I remember you correctly ?
I think it's 2-3 years ago , that you worked in Belgium ?

I'm not in the molding business . I'm doing the test run fase with the new molds and make the molds and products ready for release according spec.
As for the Sepro Robots , I design the robot handling (robot grippers) and the programming .
Lol. No worries. From E92 M3 days. Itís been several years!
Iíve programmed and built EOAT for IMís as well in the past. Yushin, Wittman, Engel, Fanuc etc. Iím more in overall IOT tech/implementation now but either way, glad to see youíre doing well. This Covid pandemic is far reaching and will create a lasting impact on the world.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 11:06 AM   #291
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Lol. No worries. From E92 M3 days. It’s been several years!
I’ve programmed and built EOAT for IM’s as well in the past. Yushin, Wittman, Engel, Fanuc etc. I’m more in overall IOT tech/implementation now but either way, glad to see you’re doing well. This Covid pandemic is far reaching and will create a lasting impact on the world.
My sincere apologies for the misunderstanding .
Yeah. It's been several years . First I thought you was him . He said to me , he didn't liked to work in Belgium . And finally he returned in the US (Cali.)

I see . We run with Arburg, Nissei ES/NEX, Sumitomo SHI Demag .
Wittman ? Of course , 40% of our temptools (mold water cooling) are from Wittman.
4 new molds will come from Japan (maybe this month) Japan is already 6 months busy with the construction of the new molds .
The new project is for Panasonic . Molds are semi-hotrunners with one runner for each 4 cavities . Each mold has 64 cavities and they will run with a cycle time between 12-14 seconds ,depends of the required cooling time ( shrinkage ) and about how fast that I can make the Sepro robot for his handling .
Each shot has 16 runners . The runners will be crushed and recycled in the Koch central granulate conveying and drying system . And will be re-used in the further cycles when the drying process is completed .
The granulate for this specific product is Polyamide made by Leona in Japan .

Indeed . Covid-19 (actually SARS-Cov-2) is a disaster for mankind !
Mate . Stay save and healthy ...