BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-08-2018, 01:51 PM   #1
Marco41
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

FEELER FS:2012 135i M Sport Package Manual 49,500 Miles --NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey all, seriously considering selling my 2012 135i with M Sport Package. 6 speed manual. Car has Only 49,500 miles and most likely wont go up to much because its not my primary car and i really never drive it. I only drove it to work for about 3 months before i bought a beater and only drove this on summer weekends(comes out of the garage maybe 3 times all winter). Bought it back in April 2015 Certified Preowned with 26k miles. Car was meticulously cared for and maintained the entire time i had it (All services done at Dealer under warranty Except for the past three oil changes which i did every 4k miles with oil and filter from dealer). This car has no dings, scratches or dents and is pretty much in perfect condition except for two small rock chips on the nose (check pics). Interior is in 100% perfect condition no wear at all on shifter steering wheel or seats. Right now the bank still holds the title but will most likely just pay it off the little bit i owe to make selling it easier if theres someone is interested in the car.

Right now the only modifications to the car are
-Burger tuning JB4
-Black Kidney grilles
-Bmw Performance CF trunk lip
-Burger tuning intake
-Berk Street Exhaust (catback)
-Burger Tuning wheel Spacers
Also the car is on Michelin Pilot Super Sports (runflats were unbearable) So there is a spare tire in the trunk.

Also i still have the stock exhaust, grilles, intake and trunk lip that i will Include in sale if you want.

Im asking 19,000$

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

I am never on this forum so if u want to get in touch with me Email Me if you have any questions or are interested in coming to look at it I should respond quickly Minervinim@gmail.com

Attached Images

Appreciate 0