BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
backtoreality15
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i

B-Line Body Shop - 120% Satisfied. (Bay Area)

After being involved in a collision with my 128i, I took it to B-Line Body Shop in San Jose with full confidence they would bring it back to new. They have been raved about by the BMW community as well as local dealerships. And let me tell you I cannot be more satisfied with the work or service provided.

When I brought it in they told me that they would have to replace the whole right side, right wheels, hood, front bumper and back bumper, as well as suspension pieces for the front-right wheel. I told them I needed it done by Saturday September 20th, as that was when I returned to school in Southern California. They personally saw to it, both the owner(?) Michael and Angela (person working my case), to try to return the 128 to me by then. However, they warned me that they would not release an imperfect product, especially on such a new car, so I should not hold them to that date. They were very welcoming anytime I wanted to drop by and see how the car was doing. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and open regarding what was going on with the car down to back-order issues.

Closer to September 20th, they told me that they would NOT, in fact, be able to return me the car by that date, due to back-order issues on parts as the car was a new series. I understood, as I expected no less than perfection on a brand new car and did not want them to rush it. I spoke with them again that week on the Thursday before I left and Michael had took it upon himself to return the car to me on Friday even though that was their off-day. He personally saw to it that the panels and suspension pieces were placed back correctly on that Thursday after paint/polish. He personally took the car to the dealership for wheel mounting and alignment. And personally handed me the keys to it Friday, his off day. I have never experienced such great customer service. That said, they exceeded my expectations and I would recommend anyone with body issues to do business with them. Definitely the place to go to for body work in NorCal.

Last edited by backtoreality15; 07-28-2009 at 08:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
b2nvs2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

I agree with backtoreality15. Excellent service and quality repair. I was very happy. Could not recommend them enough to other customers!
Appreciate 0