BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-23-2023, 02:51 AM   #1
K-MAC
Rep
Drives: Mercedes C180

Smile K-MAC Press Release

PRESS RELEASE
Click Below - Just completed latest 2023 BMW / MINI Catalog!

https://k-mac-camber-kits.com/product-category/bmw/

Covering Sedans, Coupes 'M', 'X' and SUV's - every early model from vintage 1968 1502-2002, 2500/3.0 right through to current 2023 'G' Series.

At K-MAC we have the experience of manufacturing adjustable Strut tops and Bushing kits longer then any other brand. Proudly "In-House" manufacture / not sourcing imports which allows total control over quality and rapid ongoing design updates.

Replacement Camber (& Caster) adjustable STRUT TOPS in STAGE 1 Street, STAGE 2 Street / Race (or STAGE 3 Full Race..... in the pursuit of front row of the grid lap times).

Patented designs providing the biggest (and quickest) adjustment systems. See website re all the unique features.

K-MAC - also inventors of the "single wrench on car" adjustment system for SUSPENSION BUSHINGS. Fast accurate - direct on alignment rack (under load). No more time consuming need to remove to change settings.

THESE ADJUSTABLE BUSHING KITS (including extraction tools) AVAILABLE FOR FRONT - Camber and Caster. REAR Camber and extra Toe. Caster adjustable bushings are Mono ball / 2 Axis / Self aligning. Significantly improving brake and steering response and having more then twice the load bearing / impact area of spherical bearings that with their wafer thin teflon liners soon pound out.

AUDI to VOLVO - K-MAC Experience Of Resolving OEM Suspension Shortcomings Since 1964 !
Appreciate 0