BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-23-2023, 01:25 AM   #1
meygoren
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i

2009 BMW 135I - M Sport - 65k miles - Red Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

Located in Los Angeles but can help with shipping

VIN: WBAUC73599VK95427

- Mileage: 65,400
- Clean Title / No Accidents
- M Sport
- N54 Twin Turbo

Exterior: Black
Interior: Coral Red

This beautiful bmw is only a 2 owner example! Beautiful example of a 135i, this car has never been in any accidents or has had any kind of paintwork.

This 135i is in excellent condition, everything works as it should. The car feels great driving around town around corners and handles extremely well, making it a perfect combo for general day to day driving and thrilling backroad drives. The recent maintenance makes the car drive very smoothly and comfortably. It gets 28-29 MPG cruising at 80 Mph, and many many smiles when accelerating through turns with 300HP. This specific N54 pulls very healthy, and builds boost perfectly.

Accelerates smoothly, and stops on a dime. The car is not tuned, and has no wastegate rattle. It recently got new front rotors and the car feels great. These cars were ahead of their time when they were new and they still are a blast to drive.

Packages:
- M Sport package
- No iDrive
- Hi-Fi surround sound system
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Xenon lights
- Adaptive Headlights

The car has light modifications that are done to the car to make it more enjoyable. The TC KLine suspension not only enhances the car's look, but also significantly improves the car's handling and performance. No expenses were spared on this build, it is ready to go regardless if you wanna drive on the backroads or even enjoy it at the track!

Modifications:
- TC Kline Racing Single Adjustable Street/Track Coilover Kit ($2,699 - Lifetime Warranty)
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Brace ($660)
- Precision Raceworks N54 Ignition Kit ($480)
- Injen Intake ($587.95)
- VRSF Downpipes
- M3 Control Arms
- Front & Rear Sway bars

call or text to see the car!
408-839-6297

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      06-23-2023, 04:58 PM   #2
OC335sedan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is coupe

Very nice! Long shot I know...but if any interest in trading plus fair cash for my '23 M240i xdrive, let me know. Details/pics in my thread in this forum. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2023, 04:17 PM   #3
M3masterjedi
Rep
Drives: Bmw e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meygoren View Post

Located in Los Angeles but can help with shipping

VIN: WBAUC73599VK95427

- Mileage: 65,400
- Clean Title / No Accidents
- M Sport
- N54 Twin Turbo

Exterior: Black
Interior: Coral Red

This beautiful bmw is only a 2 owner example! Beautiful example of a 135i, this car has never been in any accidents or has had any kind of paintwork.

This 135i is in excellent condition, everything works as it should. The car feels great driving around town around corners and handles extremely well, making it a perfect combo for general day to day driving and thrilling backroad drives. The recent maintenance makes the car drive very smoothly and comfortably. It gets 28-29 MPG cruising at 80 Mph, and many many smiles when accelerating through turns with 300HP. This specific N54 pulls very healthy, and builds boost perfectly.

Accelerates smoothly, and stops on a dime. The car is not tuned, and has no wastegate rattle. It recently got new front rotors and the car feels great. These cars were ahead of their time when they were new and they still are a blast to drive.

Packages:
- M Sport package
- No iDrive
- Hi-Fi surround sound system
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Xenon lights
- Adaptive Headlights

The car has light modifications that are done to the car to make it more enjoyable. The TC KLine suspension not only enhances the car's look, but also significantly improves the car's handling and performance. No expenses were spared on this build, it is ready to go regardless if you wanna drive on the [...]
Sent you a txt im new to the forum so i cant dm yet..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2023, 06:44 PM   #4
meygoren
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i

Sorry everyone it sold the first day
Appreciate 0