BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-26-2019, 07:29 PM   #23
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15482
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
I guess the Republicans of 1974 had more balls. They chose country over party. And I feel this offense is worse than Watergate.
Feelings have no place here and this is the problem with the entire sordid enterprise.

Since November 7, 2016 there has been nothing but the FEELING that Mr. Trump is the worst thing since the devil. The LEFT has divided this country and ramped up the propaganda and attacks to such a high level that our political brains are bathed in adrenaline at all times which has transformed us, the US, into the factionalized left which is only united against Trump against the center and souther regions of the country. It's despicable.

Once again, this will go the way of the Dodo bird until some other mountebank decides to take a shot at Mr. Trump. The Left along with the Media are Destroying this great country.

And before anyone says, "Oh but Trump so BAD, keep in mind this FACT: Before Mr. Trump was even the presumptive nominee, there was a meeting attended by the political and corporate elite of both sides with the aim of making certain that NO OTHER UNVETTED CANDIDATE...meaning one of them, EVER made it to this point again.

These people are about controlling the population and creating an elite that is answerable to no one. See Jeffrey Epstein, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, etc. All rich and powerful, all committed crimes and none held to account. Meanwhile, Junebug on the corner selling crack, Cletus in the hills selling moonshine, and Meth-head Karen get the book thrown at them.

This entire enterprise is BULLSHIT and it's not on the side of Mr. Trump. It's the political elite of both parties.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.

Last edited by MKSixer; 09-26-2019 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: My apologies about the profane language but it's how I felt when I wrote this & believe it should stay to convey my thoughts.
Appreciate 11
Eriphill1148.50
SakhirM49601.50
D22M2486.50
N54Yankee1634.50
lakefront193.00
cmyx6go2306.50
Run Silent12326.50
Delta03117354.50

      09-26-2019, 07:41 PM   #24
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9602
Rep
8,530
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Feelings have no place here and this is the problem with the entire sordid enterprise.

Since November 7, 2016 there has been nothing but the FEELING that Mr. Trump is the worst thing since the devil. The LEFT has divided this country and ramped up the propaganda and attacks to such a high level that our political brains are bathed in adrenaline at all times which has transformed us, the US, into the factionalized left which is only united against Trump against the center and souther regions of the country. It's despicable.

Once again, this will go the way of the Dodo bird until some other mountebank decides to take a shot at Mr. Trump. The Left along with the Media are Destroying this great country.

And before anyone says, "Oh but Trump so BAD, keep in mind this FACT: Before Mr. Trump was even the presumptive nominee, there was a meeting attended by the political and corporate elite of both sides with the aim of making certain that NO OTHER UNVETTED CANDIDATE...meaning one of them, EVER made it to this point again.

These people are about controlling the population and creating an elite that is answerable to no one. See Jeffrey Epstein, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, etc. All rich and powerful, all committed crimes and none held to account. Meanwhile, Junebug on the corner selling crack, Cletus in the hills selling moonshine, and Meth-head Karen get the book thrown at them.

This entire enterprise is BULLSHIT and it's not on the side of Mr. Trump. It's the political elite of both parties.
In addition, if you agree that what you say is correct, then you are labeled as the vilest of the vile - a Trumpster. Anyone that calls out the BS that is happening in this country is immediately called any name they can think of that degrades Trump. They totally miss the fact that you don't have to be a Trump supporter to disapprove of what the media and the left are trying to do.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"

Last edited by SakhirM4; 09-26-2019 at 07:47 PM..
Appreciate 4
MKSixer15481.50
cmyx6go2306.50
Run Silent12326.50

      09-26-2019, 08:00 PM   #25
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8120
Rep
10,412
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Facts matter. Saying the msm and Democrats are liars is shortchanging oneself. We may disagree on policies, but the majority of the Democrats are not liars. Many media outlets are very straightforward and centrist. Those are the ones I rely on. Saying or implying anything else, once again, is shortchanging yourself.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #26
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15482
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood;25291612[B
]Facts matter.[/B] Saying the msm and Democrats are liars is shortchanging oneself. We may disagree on policies, but the majority of the Democrats are not liars. Many media outlets are very straightforward and centrist. Those are the ones I rely on. Saying or implying anything else, once again, is shortchanging yourself.
Exactly. These aren't facts.

Spin, Speculation, Sensationalism.

These people are lying with the specific purpose of destroying the President. By not calling it out, you are complicit.

And remember. I have correctly called the results of the nearly 3 years of BS that has gone on. I go on record because like many here, I can see through the lies. Remove the fog from your eyes and look at this with the clarity of someone who thinks objectively. Otherwise, you are shortchanging yourself.

The score is so lopsided that it cannot ever be rebalanced.

On the media, regarding accuracy, they get an F+. The plus is for them trying so hard...I do recognize the effort though the results are more than wanting.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.

Last edited by MKSixer; 09-26-2019 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 4
SakhirM49601.50
Run Silent12326.50
Delta03117354.50

      09-27-2019, 10:39 AM   #27
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8120
Rep
10,412
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
MKSIXER]

Exactly. These aren't facts.

Spin, Speculation, Sensationalism.

These people are lying with the specific purpose of destroying the President. By not calling it out, you are complicit.

And remember. I have correctly called the results of the nearly 3 years of BS that has gone on. I go on record because like many here, I can see through the lies. Remove the fog from your eyes and look at this with the clarity of someone who thinks objectively. Otherwise, you are shortchanging yourself.

The score is so lopsided that it cannot ever be rebalanced.

On the media, regarding accuracy, they get an F+. The plus is for them trying so hard...I do recognize the effort though the results are more than wanting.[/QUOTE]



No. You've got it completely wrong.

Fact: The reconstructed transcript obviously shows trump asking for a favor, asking for an investigation of a political rival in the upcoming election.
The actual transcript, the one allegedly in the secret server, maybe more damning.

Fact: He asked the Ukrainian president to coordinate this investigation with Rudy Giuliani and William Barr.

Fact: he got all the facts wrong about the former Ukrainian prosecutor and the US ambassador. Shokin and Yovanovitch. He got the facts on these people 180° wrong. It's very well documented.

Fact: outside of Trump, nobody knows why he withheld the Ukrainian aid. Which was released after the phone call. And after congressional pressure.

I know on Fox News and the alt-right news organizations, they're talking about heresy and smoke, but you've got to lift yourself into the stratosphere and see the real picture.
__________________
taking it to 7000.

Last edited by Captain Blood; 09-27-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Appreciate 2
minn195901.00

      09-27-2019, 10:51 AM   #28
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6835
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Damn, MK. Rise yoself up to the heavens of facts.
You know, where the COLLUSION TREASON believers hang out.

So great.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15481.50

      09-27-2019, 10:57 AM   #29
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8120
Rep
10,412
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Damn, MK. Rise yoself up to the heavens of facts.
You know, where the COLLUSION TREASON believers hang out.

So great.
Frankly, for you and MK, one could put a flopping catfish on your desk, in front of you, and if you thought it would impugn Trump, you would deny the existence of the fish in front of you.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 11:01 AM   #30
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15482
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Frankly, for you and MK, one could put a flopping catfish on your desk, in front of you, and if you thought it would impugn Trump, you would deny the existence of the fish in front of you.
That would actually be you. As I have said before, you are a victim of propaganda. I work in an industry where data and information are the end-all, be-all. I don't do subjective. Never have, never will.

You are a believer in propaganda and perpetuator of a hoax. You and your fellow believers are destroying the fabric of this country.

And as I have said for the last 2+ years...let it unfold. We know the record of success of the mountebank crew.

Let it unfold.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM49601.50
Run Silent12326.50

      09-27-2019, 11:13 AM   #31
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6835
Rep
12,797
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

A flopping Trump in the electric chair, for treason, is rd's sphere of facts.
Now the MSM trotline is hooking them as fast as they can spew it out, again.

So great, yet sad. It's like an HD crack pipe.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 11:15 AM   #32
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8120
Rep
10,412
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That would actually be you. As I have said before, you are a victim of propaganda. I work in an industry where data and information are the end-all, be-all. I don't do subjective. Never have, never will.

You are a believer in propaganda and perpetuator of a hoax. You and your fellow believers are destroying the fabric of this country.

And as I have said for the last 2+ years...let it unfold. We know the record of success of the mountebank crew.

Let it unfold.
You have yet to refute the Shokin and Yovanovitch contents of the call. Trump lied about that 100%

When you guys acknowledge the catfish, remember its best cooked blackened or fried.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
minn195901.00

      09-27-2019, 04:10 PM   #33
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
8118
Rep
7,533
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
You have yet to refute the Shokin and Yovanovitch contents of the call. Trump lied about that 100%

When you guys acknowledge the catfish, remember its best cooked blackened or fried.
Preach the TRUTH, brother
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2019, 11:26 PM   #34
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5901
Rep
6,502
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Native New Yorker here and met the man on one occasion back in the 80’s. I always respected him since his US Attorney for NY state days, Mayor of NYC and to the present and even more so now actually. Most Republicans I know feel the same. He’s become more conservative as the years roll on. He’s fighting to keep the countries keys out of the hands of socialists, antifa, BLM........
He’s not falling in the eyes of many.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1517400
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 05:35 AM   #35
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4110
Rep
3,554
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

What are we to make of this little gem, I wonder?

...In a telephone interview with the Guardian, in response to a question about whether he was nervous that Trump might “throw him under a bus” in the impeachment crisis, Giuliani said, with a slight laugh: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.”...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/..._reddit_is_fun
Appreciate 1
minn195901.00

      11-15-2019, 06:33 AM   #36
pennsiveguy
Shows initiative whenever directed to do so
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
609
Rep
338
Posts

Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
They totally miss the fact that you don't have to be a Trump supporter to disapprove of what the media and the left are trying to do.
Nail, head, hammer. I'm not that fond of Trump. I just loathe bullshit.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE | 2006 Ford GT
Appreciate 1
      11-15-2019, 08:09 AM   #37
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1635
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
What are we to make of this little gem, I wonder?

...In a telephone interview with the Guardian, in response to a question about whether he was nervous that Trump might “throw him under a bus” in the impeachment crisis, Giuliani said, with a slight laugh: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.”...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/..._reddit_is_fun
A left leaning Brit rag writes a story about a Rudy joke, it’s quite possible the dems will try to use that as “evidence” in today’s hearing, nothing of actual substance and fits right in with everything else they’ve tried to oust the President
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 08:54 AM   #38
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4110
Rep
3,554
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
A left leaning Brit rag writes a story about a Rudy joke, it’s quite possible the dems will try to use that as “evidence” in today’s hearing, nothing of actual substance and fits right in with everything else they’ve tried to oust the President
Oh, "he was joking". Lots of folks didn't like that line when Schiff used it.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 09:42 AM   #39
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1635
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Oh, "he was joking". Lots of folks didn't like that line when Schiff used it.
Rudy and Donald have been good friends for decades, leave it liberals at home and from England to try and spin that, thats what they do in desperation when they have nothing of substance.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #40
Wheelwright
Captain
Wheelwright's Avatar
Canada
302
Rep
632
Posts

Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada, Oak Ridges

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Feelings have no place here and this is the problem with the entire sordid enterprise.

Since November 7, 2016 there has been nothing but the FEELING that Mr. Trump is the worst thing since the devil.
The resistance against Trump is not based on FEELINGS, but primarily based on hard FACTS. According to multiple and credible under-oath testimonies Trump is a pathological monster and a rapist: including raping a child, whom he later threatened to murder if she sued him.

Moreover: Trump is a traitor who serves Putin's interests and pisses on US constitution and the rule of law, if they happen to stand in his way. He also shamelessly profits from presidency, and maliciously slanders and attacks those who dare to shine light on his true self (including the media, which while imperfect, is by and large doing its job).

Trump continues to lie so much that it puts even Goebbels to shame, regarding both quantity and quality of his lies. And on top of it: he is a laughing stock all over the world, being dumb as a rock, possessing no honor or empathy whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The LEFT has divided this country and ramped up the propaganda and attacks to such a high level that our political brains are bathed in adrenaline at all times which has transformed us, the US, into the factionalized left which is only united against Trump against the center and souther regions of the country. It's despicable.
So, a pathological liar Trump is somehow a truthful one and all his critics are liars who "ramped up the propaganda" ? Are we now living in a Bizarro world, due to the right-wingers being completely devoid of reason and critical thinking skills, so they are easy "marks" to lifelong conmen like Trump ? Unfortunately, it appears so.

Trump cannot believe his luck how stupid you all are, it must have exceeded all his expectations. I am convinced that in a current political landscape, if Trump in his derangement suddenly declared that moon is made of cheese, his imbecilic followers would all shout "what kind of cheese".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Once again, this will go the way of the Dodo bird until some other mountebank decides to take a shot at Mr. Trump. The Left along with the Media are Destroying this great country.
So called "The Left along with the Media" are defending American core values such as freedom and democracy, by shining spotlight on corruption, dictatorial tendencies, and policy-incompetence of Trump and his cronyism-and-nepotism-infused administration.

Political opposition and free press are cornerstones of any healthy democracy and, despite Trump's and his fascist followers' whiny protestations, those institutions are still doing their job.

For example: many if not most of Trump scandals were uncovered by tireless work of investigative reporters, those are true patriots because they put their reputation and sometimes even their lives on the line, in order to hold those in power to account. We should be all thankful to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
And before anyone says, "Oh but Trump so BAD, keep in mind this FACT: Before Mr. Trump was even the presumptive nominee, there was a meeting attended by the political and corporate elite of both sides with the aim of making certain that NO OTHER UNVETTED CANDIDATE...meaning one of them, EVER made it to this point again.
Assuming there was even such a meeting (doubtful), it happened for a good reason: morons, self-serving crooks, and child-rapists like Trump shouldn't be elected to lead this country or any other. Any candidate should be thoroughly vetted or else you have a monumental disaster like Trump.

Even the Electoral College electors who were historically entrusted with stopping unqualified and/or dangerous candidates failed, along with all other lines of defense, because the current system is antiquated and prone to abuse by traitors like Trump and his Russian allies. The electoral reform is both necessary and long overdue, so that precious US democracy cannot be hijacked by criminals like it happened in 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
These people are about controlling the population and creating an elite that is answerable to no one. See Jeffrey Epstein, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, etc. All rich and powerful, all committed crimes and none held to account. Meanwhile, Junebug on the corner selling crack, Cletus in the hills selling moonshine, and Meth-head Karen get the book thrown at them.

This entire enterprise is BULLSHIT and it's not on the side of Mr. Trump. It's the political elite of both parties.
Again in Trump's cultist followers minds: truth is lie, black is white etc. What is actually happening is the exact opposite of what you are brainwashed to believe: in reality it is Trump who wants to create "elite that is answerable to no one", by making congress irrelevant and any court-decisions rubber stamped.

He does it, for example, by issuing blank orders to anybody in his administration to ignore subpoenas and by placing his ass-kissing cronies in courts regardless of qualifications. If this continues Trump and his sycophants will truly become that lawless "elite", because congress and the courts will be rendered impotent, so there will be nobody to held them accountable.

In the meantime, while Trump rapes democracy to loud cheers of his fascist followers, patriotic public servants like James Comey are being vilified, slandered and their reputation tarnished. Truly Bizarro world.

Last edited by Wheelwright; 11-15-2019 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 1
mbanks21931.00

      11-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #41
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4110
Rep
3,554
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Rudy and Donald have been good friends for decades, leave it liberals at home and from England to try and spin that, thats what they do in desperation when they have nothing of substance.
Neat.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 10:59 AM   #42
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15482
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Your derangement is now complete.

I thought you were unhinged before but you have now gone well beyond any constraints one may have imagined. As I've said before but haven't said for quite some time, be glad you live in our defensive sphere so you can be free to have whatever nut job thoughts you have without fear of repercussion. You're welcome.

And though you didn't mention Hitler directly, you did mention Goebbels meaning you achieved Godwin's Law. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
The resistance against Trump is not based on FEELINGS, but primarily based on hard FACTS. According to multiple and credible under-oath testimonies Trump is a pathological monster and a rapist: including raping a child, which he later threatened to murder if she sued him.

Moreover: Trump is a traitor who serves Putin's interests and pisses on US constitution and the rule of law, if they happen to stand in his way. He also shamelessly profits from presidency, and maliciously slanders and attacks those who dare to shine light on his true self (including the media, who by large is only doing its job).

Trump continues to lie so much that it puts even Goebbels to shame, regarding both quantity and quality of his lies. And on top of it: he is a laughing stock all over the world, being dumb as a rock, possessing no honor or empathy whatsoever.



So, a pathological liar Trump is somehow a truthful one and all his critics are liars who "ramped up the propaganda" ? Are we now living in a Bizarro world, due to the right-wingers being completely devoid of reason and critical thinking skills, so they are easy "marks" to lifelong conmen like Trump ? Unfortunately, it appears so.

Trump cannot believe his luck how stupid you all are, it must have exceeded all his expectations. I am convinced that in a current political landscape, if Trump in his derangement suddenly declared that moon is made of cheese, his imbecilic followers would all shout "what kind of cheese".



So called "The Left along with the Media" are defending American core values such as freedom and democracy, by shining spotlight on corruption, dictatorial tendencies, and policy-incompetence of Trump and his cronyism-and-nepotism-infused administration.

Political opposition and free press are cornerstones of any healthy democracy and, despite Trump's and his fascist followers' whiny protestations, those institutions are still doing their job.

For example: many if not most of Trump scandals were uncovered by tireless work of investigative reporters, those are true patriots because they put their reputation and sometimes even their lives on the line, in order to hold those in power to account. We should be all thankful to them.



Assuming there was even such a meeting (doubtful), it happened for a good reason: morons, self-serving crooks, and child-rapists like Trump shouldn't be elected to lead this country or any other. Any candidate should be thoroughly vetted or else you have a monumental disaster like Trump.

Even the Electoral College electors who were historically entrusted with stopping unqualified and/or dangerous candidates failed, along with all other lines of defense, because the current system is antiquated and prone to abuse by traitors like Trump and his Russian allies. The electoral reform is both necessary and long overdue, so that precious US democracy cannot be hijacked by criminals like it happened in 2016.



Again in Trump's cultist followers minds: truth is lie, black is white etc. What is actually happening is the exact opposite of what you are brainwashed to believe: in reality it is Trump who wants to create "elite that is answerable to no one", by making congress irrelevant and any court-decisions rubber stamped.

He does it, for example, by issuing blank orders to anybody in his administration to ignore subpoenas and by placing his ass-kissing cronies in courts regardless of qualifications. If this continues Trump and his sycophants will truly become that lawless "elite", because congress and the courts will be rendered impotent, so there will be nobody to held them accountable.

In the meantime, while Trump rapes democracy to loud cheers of his fascist followers, patriotic public servants like James Comey are being vilified, slandered and their reputation tarnished. Truly Bizarro world.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM49601.50
lakefront193.00

      11-15-2019, 11:23 AM   #43
Wheelwright
Captain
Wheelwright's Avatar
Canada
302
Rep
632
Posts

Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada, Oak Ridges

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Your derangement is now complete.

I thought you were unhinged before but you have now gone well beyond any constraints one may have imagined. As I've said before but haven't said for quite some time, be glad you live in our defensive sphere so you can be free to have whatever nut job thoughts you have without fear of repercussion. You're welcome.

And though you didn't mention Hitler directly, you did mention Goebbels meaning you achieved Godwin's Law. Congratulations.
As always, instead of engaging my arguments, you personally attack and demean me. Not that I expected anything more from a Trumpist.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2019, 11:28 AM   #44
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15482
Rep
7,549
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
As always, instead of engaging my arguments, you personally attack and demean me. Not that I expected anything more from a Trumpist.
Read your post. You gave, you got.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM49601.50
lakefront193.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST