BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #1
heist_tub
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i - Crimson Red

SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Well the time has come to sell my baby. Just wanting to move on to something different so here she is. 2009 BMW 135i 6mt in Crimson Red with 62,2xx miles on it. Black interior with the dark faux wood trim, the car should have every option offered I think. Clean title, I believe I am the 3rd or 4th owner. I picked the car up from San Francisco California in 2014 and it had around 36k miles then. Car is located in Albuquerque, NM now.

I have babied this car since the day I got it and has zero major issues. The car has been in zero wrecks and proud to say it has zero dents! The paint of course has its usual wear and tear from driving, I'm including pictures of almost all the paint chips. Only major thing on the paint is on the rear bumper driver side, it appears someone bumped into the car, clear coat cracked some but not very obvious. Also inside the trim on the passenger side has one corner that is slightly lifted up, doesn't affect anything can probably just slap some double sided tape on it. Another thing is some very light scratches on the shroud of the idrive screen. I believe that is everything, I am being 100% upfront about the car, it has been super reliable for me, and yes I know that is hard to believe considering its an N54 But I'll include pictures of everything.

Here is the list of stuff I've done.

Appearance:
Gloss Black kidney grills
smoked LED side turn signals
LCI tail lights
Go fast stickers of previous owners (as you can see all older gentlemen)

Will come with two sets of wheels, I have stock style 264's plasti dipped white, they have minor curb rash but overall great condition. Still on run flats with plenty of tire left. Second set are 19" Alufelgen SF-71's in silver, almost new condition. They have PSS's on but are probably close to needing new tires. They slightly rub in the rear on big bumps if you don't slow down but never been a big issue.

Engine mods:
VRSF 5" stepped FMIC
VRSF DP's
Berk axle back
BMS DCI
ER CP w/ Tial BOV
Fuelit stage 2 fuel pump
335is clutch w/ SMFW (approx 15k miles)
Cobb AP w/ custom 91octane and e50 tunes from Pro Tuning Freaks

I have changed the oil every 3k miles, injectors were replaced by the dealership with index 12's. Spark plugs just changed less than 10k miles ago w/ OEM plugs. Walnut blast done at around 50k miles. O2 sensors on DP's changed approx 10k miles ago while chasing a lean code on start up. Still throws a CEL from a lean code every once and a while but have sent several logs to PTF and they say everything looks good. Might just need to reset adaptations. Also all stock parts included if buyer wishes. Also car has airbag recall but will be taken care of ASAP and front windshield has a crack. That will be replaced before car is sold as well.

I try not to drive her too much lately but mileage will slightly go up. The price is $16,500 obo. Now please don't lowball me but do throw some offers, not desperate to sell. There is still a lien on the car so will have to pay off at bank when transferring title. If you have any questions you can PM me here or email me at ivobeso@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by heist_tub; 09-10-2018 at 02:20 AM..
Appreciate 0