BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-19-2019, 05:04 PM   #6711
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6188
Rep
12,429
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
That will be a long wait!
Says Captain Kreskin.
Good one.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #6712
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
That will be a long wait!
Says Captain Kreskin.
Good one.
And that's coming from Captain kangaroo!
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 05:31 PM   #6713
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
6895
Rep
8,214
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Just stop it
LOL nice comeback.
I get it, you are mad because I made a good point that you can't refute, so you will just try to insult my intelligence with a rant with no backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Having black friends while being an all out racist is sketchy to say the least.
Here's where your oversimplification hurts you. People can associate, work with, even be friends with a person of another race and still believe their race to be inferior to that of their own. Historically, the "I have black friends therefor I am not a racist" has never been a valid argument. My dogs are my friends, but if I have to choose to save the life of one of my dogs over the life of a human, I choose the human simply because I might believe that a human life is worth more than a dog. I might be right, I might be wrong, the point is that making a friend does not mean that person things that the friend is an equal. Plenty of racist individuals have used the "I have a black friend" argument. The fact that you can't see that is sad. Maybe you live in a bubble, I don't know. It makes me wonder if you have ever experienced real racism.

Quote:
Is having black friends while not liking some of their friends racist?
You can be a racist and have black friends AND not like some of their friends.

You can be a non-racist and have black friends AND not like some of their friends.

The fact that I have to explain this to you tells me you have a problem with simple logic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Jesse wasn't praising his friendship with Trump btw. It was his efforts towards implementing diversity. Did you bother to listen?
I did, and it does nothing to prove your point. Jesse implementing diversity does not quantify Trump's racism. This is basic reasoning here. I think you must be trolling, or do you really think these are good arguments?

Next question: Do you think it's okay to tell a citizen of the United States to go back to their country if they criticize the government? You seem to be defending Trump's statement, I want to see if you can actually stand behind it instead of being an apologist.
__________________
F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic - M Performance Exhaust | I01 i3 REx - LCI
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i


Last edited by jmg; 07-19-2019 at 05:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 05:47 PM   #6714
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6188
Rep
12,429
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

All you do is run around in circles, asking questions while patting yourself on the back. Basically, you talk too much.


Poor wittle IIhan.
BDS...the latest. "But, but she's not white and we must appease her"
"She can't be a racist bigot"

They/she are going to burn the democratic party to the ground.
Watch.
I guarantee it.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 06:08 PM   #6715
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
All you do is run around in circles, asking questions while patting yourself on the back. Basically, you talk too much.


Poor wittle IIhan.
BDS...the latest. "But, but she's not white and we must appease her"
"She can't be a racist bigot"

They/she are going to burn the democratic party to the ground.
Watch.
I guarantee it.
No.
Republicans should be condemning Trump because he is making racist tweets and promoting divisiveness, and not addressing their (the squads) policies. Address their policies, point out how weak they are, and run on substance. Trump is playing a very dangerous game. If a progressive Democrat is not nominated for president, this is going to blow up in his face. He probably won't get 40% of the vote.

I know.............l put trump and substance in the same post.
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 4
cjb762506.50
Deniz45.50
minn195402.50

      07-19-2019, 11:04 PM   #6716
WestRace
Captain
258
Rep
644
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angels, Ca.

iTrader: (0)

The 2020 election may turn out to be similar to 2004 where Bush had dismal approval rating because of the Iraq war and everybody thought he would lose (the first debate didn't help him ... remember what he said in the first debate "I know who attacked us" that got him in trouble? ).

But the Republican painted Kerry as someone who is weak in defense and so on, but it was close but Bush won Ohio by the slimmest of margin and that's what got him the win. And I guess America was in the middle of the Iraq war so maybe people didn't want to mess with changing the president.

Maybe Trump can start messing with Iran while he has a chance lols.

Last edited by WestRace; 07-19-2019 at 11:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 11:09 PM   #6717
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
8574
Rep
21,713
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
The 2012 election may turn out to be similar to 2004 where Bush had dismal approval rating because of the Iraq war and everybody thought he would lose (the first debate didn't help him ... remember what he said in the first debate "I know who attacked us" that got him in trouble? ).

But the Republican painted Kerry as someone who is weak in defense and so on, but it was close but Bush won Ohio by the slimmest of margin and that's what got him the win. And I guess America was in the middle of the Iraq war so maybe people didn't want to mess with changing the president.

Maybe Trump can start messing with Iran while he has a chance lols.
I predict obama will win in 2012.
Appreciate 2
      07-19-2019, 11:29 PM   #6718
WestRace
Captain
258
Rep
644
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angels, Ca.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I predict obama will win in 2012.
You mean Kamala Harris lols.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 11:40 PM   #6719
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
8574
Rep
21,713
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

2012, you a time traveler or what.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 11:52 PM   #6720
WestRace
Captain
258
Rep
644
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angels, Ca.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
2012, you a time traveler or what.
Yes, I went back in time and fixed the number lols.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 05:42 AM   #6721
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
United_States
1378
Rep
2,280
Posts

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
The 2020 election may turn out to be similar to 2004 where Bush had dismal approval rating because of the Iraq war and everybody thought he would lose (the first debate didn't help him ... remember what he said in the first debate "I know who attacked us" that got him in trouble? ).

But the Republican painted Kerry as someone who is weak in defense and so on, but it was close but Bush won Ohio by the slimmest of margin and that's what got him the win. And I guess America was in the middle of the Iraq war so maybe people didn't want to mess with changing the president.
Voters liked the guy they'd have a beer with better than Mr Lucky who married the heiress. But the swiftboaters should have been imprisoned.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 12:27 PM   #6722
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
4927
Rep
4,733
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Thumbs up

Saw on twitter...

Donald Trump was right & proved the media wrong on:
The economy
Spying on his campaign
Illegal immigration
MS-13
Sanctuary cities
Border crisis
Puerto Rico corruption
Obamacare
Heroin from our southern border
Dems on open borders & abortion
Guess who is right about Ilhan Omar?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 01:49 PM   #6723
other_evolved
Major
1149
Rep
1,396
Posts

Drives: 2015 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Saint Louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Saw on twitter...

Donald Trump was right & proved the media wrong on:
The economy
Spying on his campaign
Illegal immigration
MS-13
Sanctuary cities
Border crisis
Puerto Rico corruption
Obamacare
Heroin from our southern border
Dems on open borders & abortion
Guess who is right about Ilhan Omar?
Appreciate 1
      07-20-2019, 02:15 PM   #6724
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Saw on twitter...

Donald Trump was right & proved the media wrong on:
The economy
Spying on his campaign
Illegal immigration
MS-13
Sanctuary cities
Border crisis
Puerto Rico corruption
Obamacare
Heroin from our southern border
Dems on open borders & abortion
Guess who is right about Ilhan Omar?
Link to said tweet?
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 02:22 PM   #6725
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Miss:

Trump claims to be more popular in GOP than Reagan.
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 1
Run Silent10325.50

      07-22-2019, 10:39 AM   #6726
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
4854
Rep
3,166
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Hit:
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Colossians 2:15
Appreciate 1
SoCalS2k261.50

      07-22-2019, 11:58 AM   #6727
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Hit:
How is that a hit? If Trump is really baiting him like that, way did he pick him to be in NSA guy? Why not keep McMaster? That would have been a hit........
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 12:16 PM   #6728
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
6895
Rep
8,214
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
All you do is run around in circles, asking questions while patting yourself on the back. Basically, you talk too much.


Poor wittle IIhan.
BDS...the latest. "But, but she's not white and we must appease her"
"She can't be a racist bigot"

They/she are going to burn the democratic party to the ground.
Watch.
I guarantee it.
Ignoring tough to answer questions and difficult discussion that require thought and insight rather than fear and dismissiveness is exactly why your opinion is what it is. Can it be assumed that you would tell someone to go back to where they came from then? Since you are defending it as non-racist then you must condone its use. It is of the opinion of those who have been a victim of those words and mentality, and many many more, that it is in fact racist and discriminatory. It's up to you if this is acceptable enough for your standards, or that maybe there is a better way with empathy and knowledge. Your choices are only constrained by the content of your character.
__________________
F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic - M Performance Exhaust | I01 i3 REx - LCI
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i

Appreciate 1
      07-22-2019, 01:00 PM   #6729
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
4854
Rep
3,166
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
How is that a hit? If Trump is really baiting him like that, way did he pick him to be in NSA guy? Why not keep McMaster? That would have been a hit........
Because I think itís hilarious that heís publicly trolling that war mongering douchebag.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Colossians 2:15
Appreciate 1
      07-22-2019, 01:27 PM   #6730
Dagamus_NM
Enlisted Member
41
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: '10 m3, '91 332iC, 87 330iS
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Because I think itís hilarious that heís publicly trolling that war mongering douchebag.
I agree with you here. The war mongering douchebag that should bear the responsibility for things going sour with North Korea.

That said, Kim is never going to denuclearize. The regimes that have done so have all ended very poorly so only a fool would do so. What is going on is right on track with how Kim plays the different administrations.

But yeah, Bolton is out of touch and I am not sure why Trump appointed him or keeps him around.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump4854.00

      07-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #6731
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
7086
Rep
8,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Because I think itís hilarious that heís publicly trolling that war mongering douchebag.
It seems to me loyalty is a one way street with Trump. Would you let your boss do that to you?
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2019, 02:13 PM   #6732
Eriphill
Captain
898
Rep
723
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Ignoring tough to answer questions and difficult discussion that require thought and insight rather than fear and dismissiveness is exactly why your opinion is what it is. Can it be assumed that you would tell someone to go back to where they came from then? Since you are defending it as non-racist then you must condone its use. It is of the opinion of those who have been a victim of those words and mentality, and many many more, that it is in fact racist and discriminatory. It's up to you if this is acceptable enough for your standards, or that maybe there is a better way with empathy and knowledge. Your choices are only constrained by the content of your character.
First off why not put the tweet in its proper context instead of twisting it to suit your argument? "Why donít they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done". You missed the come back part.
Appreciate 2
DonaldPump4854.00
glennQNYC4926.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST