BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

10-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #353
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep
Drives: M4

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
....cares?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #354
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Im making a point that i dont care about the money part... but yes, hed likely have some.... it doesnt need to be a ferrari.... just something fast and sexy
FAST AND SEXY REQUIRES MONEY. Period. Period. Period. You want a guy with bank, dont play that stupid he doesnt need cash thing, we all know its bs, especially when you are like OMG I NEED A FAST CAR. Cant have B without A.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #355
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
what does anything i said have to do with that, i said i didnt call her fat, beggers cant be choosers, and wanted to know what she is thinking. The logical progression of the conversations I have seen her have is nonexistant, somehow sara even managed to have one. Its more like omg come nail me in ur ferrari, but im gonna be picky as shit, let me translate, IM PICKY AND I JUDGE PEOPLE BUT I DONT LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Youre really clueless and take what i say way too seriously... i just like fast cars and cute guys.... wow, very hard to follow.
      10-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #356
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

you guys are hilarious, but hey add me to the list of people who cant get a date..lol
________
Ass Black
________
Video review
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #357
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3onDubs View Post
....cares?
I do, I care about the progression of our spieces, how about that? I care about the progression of the board, I care about the progression of the people on the board, its not healthy to drool over a chick that doesnt know wtf she is talking about all day, infact the only one on this board who hasnt completely be changed or extorted by sara's coming is nikki. Congrats Nikki you just one the medal for respectability. The rest is worthless AIM convos that can be kept to that. Dont waste my damn time, get aim if you wanna leg hump, thats all this OT is becoming, terrible. Fail.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #358
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Youre really clueless and take what i say way too seriously... i just like fast cars and cute guys.... wow, very hard to follow.
No im not taking anything to seriously, you contribute to stupidity and the dehumanizing of this board and its members. If you wanna have your fantasy convos maybe you should do it on aim.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #359
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
I do, I care about the progression of our spieces, how about that? I care about the progression of the board, I care about the progression of the people on the board, its not healthy to drool over a chick that doesnt know wtf she is talking about all day, infact the only one on this board who hasnt completely be changed or extorted by sara's coming is nikki. Congrats Nikki you just one the medal for respectability. The rest is worthless AIM convos that can be kept to that. Dont waste my damn time, get aim if you wanna leg hump, thats all this OT is becoming, terrible. Fail.
ummm one this is clearly a chat thread- no topic here.... no ones drooling over anything.... and wtf does sara have to do with anything? i could really care less...

Quote:
No im not taking anything to seriously, you contribute to stupidity and the dehumanizing of this board and its members. If you wanna have your fantasy convos maybe you should do it on aim.
ok soooo first youre insulting my appearance and now youre insulting my intelligence... this is off topic and if it annoys you so much then dont click on the thread... very simple
      10-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #360
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
I care about having a nice chat room without e-drama. Group hug?

You came in here with massive tude and killed the atmosphere...I believe you are the problem, not people trying to have convo's in a chat thread (god forbid)
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:39 PM   #361
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
ummm one this is clearly a chat thread- no topic here.... no ones drooling over anything.... and wtf does sara have to do with anything? i could really care less...
you are exatly right with what you said first, no topic here, yet you make yourself the topic of disccusion, hope you can handle all that epeen.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #362
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

ok soooo first youre insulting my appearance and now youre insulting my intelligence... this is off topic and if it annoys you so much then dont click on the thread... very simple
no im not insulting your intellegence, hopefully you know exactly what you are doing, you just make everyone else just a little dumber. "The leg humpers" ruin this OT and destroy threads. STOP.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #363
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
no im not insulting your intellegence, hopefully you know exactly what you are doing, you just make everyone else just a little dumber. "The leg humpers" ruin this OT and destroy threads. STOP.
Because there are so many serious topics here.
      10-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #364
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Because there are so many serious topics here.
its not about being fucking serious. Its about every damn thread being OMG IM A WOMAN AND NEED ATTENTION, it gets old, im fucking surronded by women, whom no offense, are BANGIN, everyday. I DONT GET ON THE BIMMERFORUMS TO BE SURRONDED BY ESTROGEN WORSHIPING MONKEYS, THAT ISNT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, even in ot. Stop making shit about you, its getting old.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #365
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
I care about having a nice chat room without e-drama. Group hug?

You came in here with massive tude and killed the atmosphere...I believe you are the problem, not people trying to have convo's in a chat thread (god forbid)
yea i think it is calling for a hug..lol

but to the people that dont understand, this thread was made for open conversation and will take which ever direction that is dictated by the users if a person wants to talk about themself and everyone is going with it thats where it is going until the majority change to a different topic.. there are many other threads with set topics, this is just an open disscussion..
________
Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensary
________
Ducati multistrada 1000s ds
________
CURVYCAMGIRL

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #366
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
its not about being fucking serious. Its about every damn thread being OMG IM A WOMAN AND NEED ATTENTION, it gets old, im fucking surronded by women, whom no offense, are BANGIN, everyday. I DONT GET ON THE BIMMERFORUMS TO BE SURRONDED BY ESTROGEN WORSHIPING MONKEYS, THAT ISNT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, even in ot. Stop making shit about you, its getting old.
Is there an ignore feature? You should probably go ahead and use it then.
      10-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #367
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Listen fatass....the only person that's destroying a thread in OT right now is you. Someone makes a fat joke and you come crying your way in with your nonsensical rambling. If you don't have anything meaningful to add, kindly help our national statistic and...
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #368
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
yea i think it is calling for a hug..lol

but to the people that dont understand, this thread was made for open conversation and will take which ever direction that is dictated by the users if a person wants to talk about themself and everyone is going with it thats where it is going until the majority change to a different topic.. there are many other threads with set topics, this is just an open disscussion..
and im taking full advantage of that to get the constant, omg i just went to the park and bent over and heres a pic of me, thread topic changing statements
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #369
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Is there an ignore feature? You should probably go ahead and use it then.
Wont change a damn thing, to many damn leghumpers at the foot of your chair, how about you make a difference and stop ruining threads?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #370
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Listen fatass....the only person that's destroying a thread in OT right now is you. Someone makes a fat joke and you come crying your way in with your nonsensical rambling. If you don't have anything meaningful to add, kindly help our national statistic and...
I honestly could give a fuck about the fat joke, logical progression my friend, the convo with dani ended up the same way , best way to get someones attention is to offend them , got her off the "OMG I LOVE THE LEG HUMPING" topic
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #371
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
I honestly could give a fuck about the fat joke, logical progression my friend, the convo with dani ended up the same way , best way to get someones attention is to offend them , got her off the "OMG I LOVE THE LEG HUMPING" topic
So, it's about attention....you're angry that you don't get any?

Speak...we'll listen...
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:52 PM   #372
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Wont change a damn thing, to many damn leghumpers at the foot of your chair
Ok then I will.... theyre just talking and i dont consider them leghumping anyway.... no ones asking me for pix or anything

Quote:
and im taking full advantage of that to get the constant, omg i just went to the park and bent over and heres a pic of me, thread topic changing statements
Ummm i dont think ive posted one pic like that thanks.... only time i ever even mentioned my body was earlier and i was literally caught off guard by these guys at my front door and i was like
      10-11-2007, 05:54 PM   #373
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So, it's about attention....you're angry that you don't get any?

Speak...we'll listen...
no thats not it, it is about attention though, the overused attention wasted on the leg humpees. The whole hitting on the chicks over the internet thing is really getting old, this is fucking bimmerforums, if you cant get laid and drive a bimmer this is NOT THE CORRECT THERAPY FOR YOU. As a result of the MANY that cant get laid and leg hump on here to satisfy, you are slowing down our progession as a damn spieces and i feel bad for thoose people. People who chase something that isnt real, but virtual. It needs to stop these boards should not condone it, there is a fine line between play and worthless antics, sure she can have friends or what not, but for god sakes wtf.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #374
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

I hump myself all the time, just looking for a partner now to assist.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread