BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-07-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 0

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Thoughts on sale of car

Hi all just wanting to get some thoughts on selling my car.

VO 1M 44k on clock full akra Evolve FMIC and AFE CAI stage 3 tune, Auto Art 3piece rims custom painted Awron guage.

I love this thing but i think its time to move on. Wondering as i have original airbox, fmic and p3 gauge should i part these out or sell as is.

I know when i bought it was easier to have everything already there instead of buying separately.

About to get serviced and health checked and detailed to start advertising.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #2
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Part it out, I don't think most people in the market for a 1M would want a pre modded one. Lot of people would be interested in the parts though
      03-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #3
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtl View Post
Part it out, I don't think most people in the market for a 1M would want a pre modded one. Lot of people would be interested in the parts though
Only thing I can't part out would be the Exhaust and Wheels as I do not have originals.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00kS View Post
Only thing I can't part out would be the Exhaust and Wheels as I do not have originals.
Not necessarily. My friend with a 1M wanted to buy an Akra off a guy who didn't have the original exhaust. They both came to my place and did a straight swap. Would be plenty of people interested.

359 wheels don't come up often so you're probably stuck with them unless you find someone who wants to do a swap.
      03-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #5
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtl View Post
Not necessarily. My friend with a 1M wanted to buy an Akra off a guy who didn't have the original exhaust. They both came to my place and did a straight swap. Would be plenty of people interested.

359 wheels don't come up often so you're probably stuck with them unless you find someone who wants to do a swap.

I spose as there is no wiring needed for the akra just would have to replace from downpipes all the way out, oh forgot i have the tial bov and charge pipe as well. But have original downpipe also
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 04:35 PM   #6
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
How easy is it to remove the parts as I dont have a space to so would have to take it somewhere.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 06:22 PM   #7
questionable
S50B32
Australia
Rep
Drives: E30 318is

how much are you chasing for it, im in the market for a 1m
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 06:29 PM   #8
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by questionable View Post
how much are you chasing for it, im in the market for a 1m
Are you looking for a stock 1m or already ready to go either way. As i have the spares as you can see for most of it you can always email me on marekluc.z@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #9
questionable
S50B32
Australia
Rep
Drives: E30 318is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00kS View Post
Are you looking for a stock 1m or already ready to go either way. As i have the spares as you can see for most of it you can always email me on marekluc.z@gmail.com
Id love an original one to modify myself but if the price is right we can talk further.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2017, 04:43 AM   #10
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by questionable View Post
Id love an original one to modify myself but if the price is right we can talk further.
Hey mate well looking wats on market was looking to go 75 ono

Last edited by Sp00kS; 03-09-2017 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2017, 05:48 PM   #11
Dat Aus
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 135i

I think parting it out is the best way to go. I agree that most people will probably be looking for a stock car rather than modified. Your modifications are quality and you shouldn't have too much effort selling them separately which will net you a bit of extra cash.

I would personally return it to stock but then mention that you have the modifications with it and say you can negotiate them into the price if the buyer wants them. That way it adds incentive for them to buy yours. If they're wanting a modified car, they get only the modifications they want and none that they don't. It also gives you a bit more leverage as a seller because if they express interest in the modifications, you know you have something they want that is unique to your car and they won't get included if they go and buy a different 1M.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 05:16 AM   #12
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Aus View Post
I think parting it out is the best way to go. I agree that most people will probably be looking for a stock car rather than modified. Your modifications are quality and you shouldn't have too much effort selling them separately which will net you a bit of extra cash.

I would personally return it to stock but then mention that you have the modifications with it and say you can negotiate them into the price if the buyer wants them. That way it adds incentive for them to buy yours. If they're wanting a modified car, they get only the modifications they want and none that they don't. It also gives you a bit more leverage as a seller because if they express interest in the modifications, you know you have something they want that is unique to your car and they won't get included if they go and buy a different 1M.
hahahaha That would have given me some idea about selling mine

With performance bucket seats.
Now: BMW X5 F15 M50d
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 02:57 PM   #13
Sp00kS
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Aus View Post

Hey mate thanks for the advice gives me something to think about. I think the only part they may be a problem is the Full Akra haha as said before doing a swap might work but may have to sell with it already on as paying for a full oem and fitting may be a pain. I will get the car looked over this week and go from there.

Anyone wanting a full akra wireless kit with cf tips to swap for oem plus dosh hit me up hahahaha.
Appreciate 0