BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

On SALE! LeatherZ E8x Gauge Panel! $20 off!

Just a heads up but I am currently running a special on the LeatherZ E8x Ashtray Gauge Panel. I have not decided how long the discount will last. No need to PM to ask the price, I post my prices publicly.

Regular Price: $115

SALE PRICE: $95

Click here for the LeatherZ E8x Gauge Panel - On Sale!

Sale Price also reflected in the complete Gauge Kit for E8x!
Click here for the LeatherZ E8x Complete Gauge Kit

If you want to add three auxiliary gauges to your 1 Series but aren’t a fan of the gauges we offer, buy the panel by itself. The LeatherZ E8x Gauge Panel allows you to add 3 gauges to your 1 Series. The Gauge Panel replaces the ashtray assembly and allows you to run three, 52mm gauges. The Gauge Panel is the same black that is on the dash on the radio and HVAC surround. If you don’t want to lose a power outlet, consider the Power Socket Relocation Kit. I also offer a complete gauge kit with all wiring, senders, installation instructions and full installation support.

1Addicts Special: Free Shipping within the CON-US–Please pm or email me for details.

[/B]

Last edited by AndyM; 05-19-2010 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #2
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Sale price still available!
Appreciate 0