BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-07-2021, 07:35 PM   #1
lukelb135i
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i, 2011 335xi

Fs: Le Mans blue 2013 135i 61k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello all, looking to sell my 2013 bmw 135i in lemans blue over black interior. Located in north NJ. Has just over 61k miles, and will go up slightly as I drive it occasionally. The car has a clean title and is bone stock and never been modified. The car needs nothing but a new owner, I recently had the valve cover and gasket replaced along with bolts, new spark plugs and coil packs under 1k miles ago, as well as an oil change and filter. Zimmerman brake rotors and new pads were also installed. Tires are Michelin pilot sports and have about 6k miles on them. The car was inspected for any other leaks and is very clean other than a little seepage from the one side of the oil pan gasket but nothing to be super worried about for while, the rest of the oil pan and engine is bone dry. I can get a pic next time I have access to a lift, thought I had a pic but can’t find it

The body is pretty clean but does have some imperfections, the previous owner daily drove it for 12k miles and it acquired some scratches and a couple small dings. The rear bumper has some scratches from things being put in the trunk, not really noticeable from 5ft away. Also has a spot with license plate bolt indents from the car being backed into another car. There is a very small ding on the top of the drivers side “A” pillar near the roof, but no paint damage, there is a picture of that below as well. There’s a scuff on the bottom right corner of the front bumper, most likely from a curb, and some other scratches here and there that could be wet sanded out. There is a couple spots that have been touched up, on the trunk lid above the 3rd brake light, and on the left rear quarter panel. The car was recently 2 step buffed and ceramic coated with a 3 year coat, which got a majority of the scratches out. There is a small spot the size of a dime where the detailer went too hard and went thru the paint on the front of the hood (pic below). The wheels do have some curb rash here and there but no bends. Overall the car isn’t perfect, but looks great and the lemans blue paint really pops, but up close you can see the imperfections. I posted pictures of nearly all the imperfections but there was a couple I forgot to take pics of

Interior is in excellent shape, and everything works as it should. The car runs nice and smooth, clutch feels great and transmission shifts smooth. I looked at the car when it was on the lift, and the undercarriage is incredibly clean despite being a northeastern car, barely any surface rust on anything. All bushings look great and the car handles amazing, No rattles or clunks from anywhere. Take a good look at the pictures, and if you have any questions, feel free to text me, and then you can call if you’d like. I don’t usually answer unknown numbers so a text first would be good.

The burnout marks in the pictures are not from me, I wouldn’t beat this car like that, especially not with nearly new tires on it. I have a little more sense than that

My phone number is 9085748327

Vin #wbauc9c50dvu41993

Asking $21,500 and will negotiate with a serious buyer

Attached Images

Last edited by lukelb135i; 03-07-2021 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2021, 01:00 PM   #2
Garrus
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i E88

Beautiful car. Blue exterior and black interior is my favorite color combo. That is awesome you have a later year group. Mine is a 2010 and I don't have that damn cup holder on the passenger side. I couldn't believe the amount of work it is to install one in my car.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #3
SolidWater
Private
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Sexy car. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2021, 06:24 PM   #4
darkstarracing
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i N55

Wow that's a pretty one....wish my silver one was blue. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2021, 11:52 PM   #5
Gweeper64
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 128i N51 6mt M-Sport

I'd love to wrap my 128I in this color
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2021, 09:04 AM   #6
bnace10
Second Lieutenant