BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

11-11-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
My27KGame
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: NA

People over at VRSF no response

I am getting tired of this, I have sent a couple inquiries to the guys at VRSF, and have gotten zero response. Does anyone have a phone number to reach them at? I notice it also cannot be found anywhere. Its not on their website, facebook page, or even on the google.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #2
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55 DCT

Are you new to the internet? I literally googled "vr speed factory phone number" and got:

Vr Speed Factory
423 Harvard Rd
Bolton, MA 01740

Title: Manager
Phone: 978-906-1547

(978) 212-5710
VR Speed
8 years in business
469 River Rd Ste 1
Hudson, MA 01749-2665
Appreciate 1
      11-15-2016, 11:52 PM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by My27KGame View Post
I am getting tired of this, I have sent a couple inquiries to the guys at VRSF, and have gotten zero response. Does anyone have a phone number to reach them at? I notice it also cannot be found anywhere. Its not on their website, facebook page, or even on the google.
Sorry to hear that ... VRSF is a vendor on the forum try sending them a PM

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 11-29-2016 at 06:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2016, 05:44 AM   #4
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Shoot us an e-mail from our website or try sales@vr-speed.com. I don't see any unanswered inquiries or PM's
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
ChiHac
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 n55

Garage List
2011 335i  [0.00]
Sales confirmation?

Tiago@VRSF When should I receive a confirmation email? I've made a purchase as guest but never received a confirmation email. I did email sales too and haven't received anything back.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2018, 05:32 PM   #6
raytokatly
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 Acura TL sh-awd 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiHac View Post
Tiago@VRSF When should I receive a confirmation email? I've made a purchase as guest but never received a confirmation email. I did email sales too and haven't received anything back.
Dont bother buddy, it's probably on back order as usual and hell reply to you with an attitude. Not a professional business and this guy Tiago is a liar. Just read the reviews, not the good ones because they're fake, but the bad ones. Everyone is complaining about the same thing
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2018, 05:47 PM   #7
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep

Garage List
This thread is from 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiHac View Post
You should have received an order confirmation immediately after ordering but I'll get our web guys on this ASAP if you didn't receive one. We were closed Friday and Monday but if you PM or e-mail us I'll be happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytokatly View Post
Dont bother buddy, it's probably on back order as usual and hell reply to you with an attitude. Not a professional business and this guy Tiago is a liar. Just read the reviews, not the good ones because they're fake, but the bad ones. Everyone is complaining about the same thing
You ordered a chargepipe on Saturday the 20th. Received a response on the 22nd which was the next business day and then went on a social media and review rampage because your product didn't ship the same day. I'm incredibly sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations of weekend same day shipping.

We've provided you with a full refund. We have literally thousands of positive reviews, if you're suggesting they're all fake reviews then thousands of forum members on these boards must be fake as well
Appreciate 1
AndyW650.00
      10-22-2018, 06:35 PM   #8
raytokatly
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 Acura TL sh-awd 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
This thread is from 2006.

You should have received an order confirmation immediately after ordering but I'll get our web guys on this ASAP if you didn't receive one. We were closed Friday and Monday but if you PM or e-mail us I'll be happy to help.

You ordered a chargepipe on Saturday the 20th. Received a response on the 22nd which was the next business day and then went on a social media and review rampage because your product didn't ship the same day. I'm incredibly sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations of weekend same day shipping.

We've provided you with a full refund. We have literally thousands of positive reviews, if you're suggesting they're all fake reviews then thousands of forum members on these boards must be fake as well
What kind of business closes Friday-Monday? Oh yeah, the back order kind. What kind of business doesnt have a phone number? Oh yeah the scam kind. You take people's money, and then second guess whether you have it in stock or not. And you make communication difficult and "close" on the days you know the products on back order and customers are trying to reach you. I've never ordered anything online without an immediate ETA. But hey, that's so people give you their money up front, secure your bag, then you find the product for the customer and ignore them while you're doing so. Or just say you're "closed" lol. You're exposed, dude. A lot of people have filed a dispute with their bank against you due to this reason. You SHOULD NOT let people order if shit is on back order. If I knew it was on back order, I would not have ordered it to begin with. Do you see why I'm irate? The same reason you pissed off a lot of other people. DONT turn this shit around and make it about shipping. Learn to run a business. Now I have a non running car because of you, I would have went to the store and got an OEM instead of waiting 2 days just to find out it's on back order for another 3, meaning I wont get it for another 10 days.
Appreciate 1
      10-22-2018, 06:46 PM   #9
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytokatly View Post
What kind of business closes Friday-Monday? Oh yeah, the back order kind. What kind of business doesnt have a phone number? Oh yeah the scam kind. You take people's money, and then second guess whether you have it in stock or not. And you make communication difficult and "close" on the days you know the products on back order and customers are trying to reach you. I've never ordered anything online without an immediate ETA. But hey, that's so people give you their money up front, secure your bag, then you find the product for the customer and ignore them while you're doing so. Or just say you're "closed" lol. You're exposed, dude. A lot of people have filed a dispute with their bank against you due to this reason. You SHOULD NOT let people order if shit is on back order. If I knew it was on back order, I would not have ordered it to begin with. Do you see why I'm irate? The same reason you pissed off a lot of other people. DONT turn this shit around and make it about shipping. Learn to run a business. Now I have a non running car because of you, I would have went to the store and got an OEM instead of waiting 2 days just to find out it's on back order for another 3, meaning I wont get it for another 10 days.
Every small business in American is closed on the weekends. It's not unusual behavior. We had a scheduled long weekend planned for our employees last week which included Friday and Monday so they can spend time with their families before the bad weather arrives. Please note that you ordered on a Saturday and that FedEx doesn't ship on Saturdays.

I'm not sure why this needs to be discussed any further. All the details have been fully outlined. If you have any unanswered questions please feel free to PM or e-mail us.
Appreciate 3
Closed Thread