BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #1
jdana24
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E46 Series

For Sale in Seattle, WA: 2018 BMW M240i xDrive_$43,950

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
REDUCED PRICE! WAS $43,950, NOW $38,500.

For sale is a 2018 BMW M240i xDrive. This highly-impressive car is in exceptional condition both the interior and exterior, and runs and drives like brand new.

This premium one-owner car has only 3,408 miles and has been thoroughly well cared for and maintained. The Mineral Metallic White car is outfitted with the upgraded Black Dakota leather seats, and features the Premium Package, including a heated 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function M sport steering wheel, heated front seats, navigation system, advanced real-time traffic information, and remote services. The front seats offer 14-way power front sports seats including 4-way lumbar support and driver's seat memory. The audio system includes an AM/FM/CD player Hi-Fi sound system with HD radio, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, USB audio connection, and hands-free Bluetooth. The infotainment system features the iDrive 6.0 interface with an on-board computer, 6.5” center touchscreen, controller, and 8 programmable memory buttons. Additional comfort and convenience items include rain-sensing windshield wipers with adjustable speed and automatic headlight control, 2-way power glass moonroof, comfort access keyless entry, universal garage-door opener, rear-view camera, ambient lighting, automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror and driver-side exterior mirror, and automatic climate control. Safety features include front and rear Head Protection System, driver and passenger side front airbag supplemental restraint system with advanced technology, and seat-mounted front side-impact airbags.

The car is equipped with a 3.0L BMW M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder 24-valve engine with variable valve control (Double-VANOS and Valvetronic), and high-precision direct injection delivering 335 hp at 5500 rpm with 369 foot-pounds of torque at 1,520-4,500 rpm, which powers the car from 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds. The engine is connected to the 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters, and Driving Dynamics Control feature with ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT, and SPORT+ settings. The car is fitted with 18” M light-alloy wheels shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 225/40ZR18 tires in the front, and 245/35ZR18 tires in the rear.

The BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive system features the adaptive M tuned suspension, variable sport steering, dynamic stability control, including brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, and brake stand-by features with dynamic traction control. The M Sport brakes offer 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes with ABS, dynamic brake control, and cornering brake control. The exterior sports the aerodynamic kit with a rear spoiler, and Shadowline exterior trim.

Additional upgrades include adaptive LED headlights, black kidney grilles, Apple CarPlay, and the Harman Kardon 12 speaker premium system.
The car is in the Seattle area and offers someone a chance to experience one of the most acclaimed sports driving machines that has a reputation for technology, performance, design, and style. This award-winning car redefines driving pleasure and proudly carries on the 2002’s sporting legacy. The car has a clean Title. Asking price is $38,500.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pPBccG8M6goqEFqv5

Attached Images

Last edited by jdana24; 01-23-2020 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Price Reduction.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2019, 07:00 PM   #2
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

What's w/ all the Porsche pictures?

Edit - they were fixed

Last edited by tracer bullet; 01-22-2020 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #3
jdana24
Rep

Price reduced...Was $43,950, Now $38,500.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 06:43 PM   #4
jdana24
Rep

The car has sold.
Appreciate 0