BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
1ForAllFor1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Cool Incredible Detailer in VA

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop by and sing the praises of the one and only detailer I have ever trusted through out my many vehicle ownerships. Raja Haque of Herndon, Virginia, is SPECTACULAR, and if you ever have the opportunity to take him up on an exterior, interior, or both, detail, I would implore you to do yourself the favor.

Raja will handle virtually ANY detailing situation imaginable, and he does so with the kind of care, attention to detail, and precision that you simply cannot find anywhere. The last time I dropped my 1 Series off with Raja, I had a bit of road rash on a wheel that I was really upset about. “No problem,” he said, and even though it is in no way his area of specialty, or something that he had expected to be working on, he handled it for me as well – and did a perfect job.

When my car leaves Raja’s garage, it looks 5 times better than any car I have ever purchased off a dealer lot. That is the honest to God truth. Oh, and one more thing, Raja is very reasonably priced, and extremely accommodating. Call him. You'll thank me later.

05-11-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
ryan.ferguson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Coupe DCT

Garage List
How much did it cost to get your car detailed? did it fix any road rash on the front bumper if you don't have a clear bra?
Appreciate 0