BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-26-2019, 08:37 AM   #1
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

[MELB] Winter BBQ Meet Jun 23rd

Been a while since we have had a meet up, so thought Id change it up a bit this time. Instead of meeting up in a car park somewhere out in the cold and rain, Stephan Lee has offered to host a meet at his workshop at Profound sound. Will have a BBQ lunch and you'll be sheltered from the elements in the workshop.

Will be a few things going on:

Coding Tutorial:
I'll be doing a coding tutorial with NCSExpert/INPA and be handing out a ready to go Virtualbox images so you can get coding yourself.

Audio Upgrades:
Stephan will be talking audio upgrades and will have the guys from GermanMAESTRO there. Worth swinging by if you you're into car audio upgrades.

Swap meet:
To try out something new, there will be a swap meet going on, so if you have any car parts that you need to sell, bring them along.

General Meetup BBQ:
Been a while since we all caught up, worth coming by to have a look at what others have done to their cars and stop for a chat and snag.

Jun 23rd 11:00am @ Garaz Tapaz (Profound Sound) 1/14 Capital Pl, Carrum Downs VIC 3201

Put your name down if interested, everyone welcome

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place...!4d145.1585877