BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
BlackBMiLuc
Pavement Operator
Rep
Drives: none

Thumbs up Excellent prices and customer service from Jeff @ TopGearSolutions.com

As a repeat customer (since from when I had an STi), I had to post this up to advise anyone on here who are looking for the best of customer service and prices, to consider TopGearSolutions first and you will not be disappointed! Having been a customer for a couple years now, whenever there's a modification I'm looking to do I always look towards TGS because of how quickly and professional Jeff is able to inform me on whatever questions I may have on a part as well as offering prices that can't be beat. There's no better experience in dealing with a knowledgeable vendor when you receive excellent customer service, excellent prices, and very quick shipping. I had questions on a tuning software for my 135i and just a few hours later I ordered my JB4 today and it's already on the way which is the same scenario as when I had ordered my KW Coilover kit from him. It makes me a lot more comfortable and excited on the modification to come (especially with BMW) that I purchased from TGS simply due to knowing that I ordered exactly the right part that I am looking for and that it was purchased at a reasonable price. There's no doubt that I'll be going back to TGS for more future purchases on any upgrades I'm looking to do as I know customer satisfaction is sincerely their priority.

Thanks Jeff and I hope this helps with anyone looking for that right vendor!

http://www.topgearsolutions.com/

Pictures to come*

Last edited by BlackBMiLuc; 02-21-2014 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 0