E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > M-Sport TiAg

03-18-2006, 04:27 PM   #23
bearfoot
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 320i +soon: e90 325i M

It's extremely beautiful, congratulations!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2006, 06:11 PM   #24
N1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d M

I bought one and i tought
" BMW has announced the introduction of the M Sport Package for the new E90 3 Series sedan. The optional M Sport Package highlights the performance-oriented qualities of the 3 Series sedan and enables customers to personalise their car to an even higher standard.

Among its features, the M Sport Package comprises a specially tuned sports suspension set-up, the Aerodynamic Package (comprising the front and rear air dams as well as side sill covers), fog lamps and exclusive light-alloy wheels (in 17-inch or optional 18-inch sizes) featuring wider rear tires.

Individual high-gloss Satin Chrome finishes adorn the window and mirror frames.

Inside, the Sport Package features BMW Individual roof lining in Anthracite, hip-hugging front sport seats and M leather steering wheel for increased grip and control.

The chunky M steering wheel benefits from thumb support contours with special profiles that offer a more relaxed position at the wheel.

Aluminium dashboard trim strips in Glacier Silver, a shortened gearshift lever with M badge for manual six-speed transmission cars as well as special aluminium door frame entry trim strips ensure an exquisite touch of sportiness.

As an alternative to the Aluminium trim, buyers may specify Burled Walnut or Poplar grain natural.

The new M Sport Package can be ordered immediately with the first cars so equipped arriving before year's end.

The M Sport Package is available on the 320 Executive, 325i and 330i."
But the question is if i am in the road by 100 / 140 mph the suspension M is it or is it not essencial for maximum security? I dont drive everyday at such speed but if i have to go fast do i have with normal package the right level of security? I believe the normal suspension is for everyday use, if you have to detour one obstacle suddenly the unbalance in the car could be dangerous and with sport suspension is another question. But we lose comfort. The car is far more efficient with a great suspension specially tuned.
The optional M Sports Package highlights the performance-oriented qualities of the 3 Series Saloon and Touring and enables the customer to personalise his - or her - car to an even higher standard. Among other features, the M Sports Package comprises a sports suspension set-up, the Aerodynamics Package (comprising the front and rear air dam as well as the side-sills), foglamps and exclusive light-alloy wheels (17 or 18 inches) with tyres varying in size front and rear. Inside the car, the Sports Package features in particular special sports seats and the M leather steering wheel. The final features rounding off this very special highlight are aluminium trim strips in Glacier Silver, the M footrest, as well as M entry trim strips.

Benefiting from thumb support contours with special profiles, the optimised sports steering wheel now offers even better grip and at the same time allows an even more relaxed position at the wheel.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2006, 05:49 AM   #25
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Nice car johnson_ga.

Would be good to see you & your car at the first UK meet.

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2006, 06:43 AM   #26
Hula-Hula
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Fleet
Actually the M Sports package also includes M Sport shock absorbers and springs, so its not just cosmetic
yeah thanx for the correction... altough compared to the sportspackage its pretty pricey where you get a regular sport suspension sportseats sportwheel, 17" etc, etc...