BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

12-29-2015, 03:42 AM   #1
Dennis J
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i E82 N54

135i ST N54 - Vishnu procede rev3 - HELP

Hi Guys,

A few Months ago i bought an BMW 135i steptronic in spacegrey with N54 and step tronic. The car was already fittet with everything from BMW in equipment including M-package in and out, BMW performance exhaust and PPK.

IT was also fittet with Vishnu Procede REV3 and AFE stage 2 intake.

Now going to the dyno i found out that the stock program/ECU was tuned as well.

The dyno also use a sniffer at the exhaust tail to measure AFR. until 3000 RPM the AFR was great, but from that on the AFR went to 10:1 (lambda 0,6) all the way to redline. So insanely rich. I had my laptop with vishnu procede sw hooked up to monitor and AFR was great according to Vishnu or greater. They where around 11.5-12:1.

The DME stock tune also showed same rich measurement on the dyno. The sniffer is trust worthy on the dyno.

The power levels was nothing to be impressed about. 365bhp and 576nm of torgue. This IS NOT WHP, but CHP.

So my questions and issues are:

How badly is Vishnu affected by the DME tuning and why is the AFR on Vishnu not measuring correct?

I have loaded the aggresive 9/10-maps stage 1. Can i go higher?

With the 7-29 v5 - autotuning the car would go in to limp mode using autotune - why? (yes correct firmware for maps was used)

Help is much appriciated.
Appreciate 0