BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2021, 12:02 PM   #1
acoustix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i/1M Conversion, MK7 GTI

FS: 2011 135i w/ 1M front end conversion

Well, all good things must eventually come to and end : I've spend the last 5/6 years making this car my own. Unfortunately it's now time to sell. Thanks to everyone who followed my build thread and helped me out along the way!! And before you ask, I will not part this car out. I want to see someone finish what I have started!!

Up for sale is my tastefully modified, track purposed 2011 135i. It is currently wrapped in 3M s261 satin dark grey metallic. Factory colour underneath is Lemans blue. Car is paired with a DCT transmission and the M-Sport Package.

I will start with the potential dealbreakers for some...

This car has had a proper 1M conversion only in the front with 100% Oem Parts, down to every nut and bolt.

The plan was to finish the rear last year but my priorities changed. Due to this, the front clip is not painted as I wanted to paint the whole car at once rather than having mismatched paint, hence the vinyl wrap.

The drivers seat has a tear on the lower bolster. this is a common issue on the synthetic seat covers Bmw uses.

Due to the nature of being a track purposed vehicle I have installed a single mass flywheel, as well as poly transmission bushings. There is an insane amount of cabin noise, this car really isn't meant for daily driving.

other than those few things It has been meticulously maintained for the 6 years I have owned it, and I am the second owner of the vehicle. Every recall has been done, all preventative maintenance has been done at two year intervals, oil changes every 5000km. I have not had a single major issue with this car since ownership in 2015.

This vehicle has also never been winter driven, only stored in a heated Garage and kept on a trickle charger.

Car will come with a OEM BMW 1M car cover, as well as a Blackvue DR-650GW Front and Rear Dashcam. And a spare set of oem steelies that I use for rollers during winter storage.

I have added a list of modifications, i'm sure there are some things missing but this is the majority. Any Cosmetic items are all OEM BMW Performance.

• BMW PPK
• Meisterschaft GT Haus GT Race Exhaust
• Meisterschaft GT Haus Downpipe
• GFB DV+ Diverter Valve
• Vishnu Chargepipe
• BMS Intake
• BMS Oil Catch Can
• M-Factory single mass DCT flywheel

• Eibach pro-kit
• Stoptech Stainless Brake lines
• Stop tech drilled and slotted rotors
• Cool Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
• Apex Arc-8 Hyper Silver 18x9.5
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 265/35r18 Squared

• 3M Satin Dark Grey Metallic Wrap - S261
• OEM BMW 1M Bumper
• OEM BMW 1M Fenders
• OEM BMW 1M Mirrors
• OEM BMW F8x Paddle Shifters
• OEM BMW Performance Spoiler
• OEM BMW Performance Diffuser
• OEM BMW Performance Grilles
• OEM BMW Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel
• BMW LCI European Headlights
• OEM BMW LCI Blackline Taillights

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm asking 18k but as Always I'm open to reasonable offers.

Located in the Niagara Region

link to build thread: https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1474827

Last edited by acoustix; 05-02-2021 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2021, 12:12 PM   #2
acoustix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

06-29-2021, 04:27 AM   #3
BMWVintage
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 67 BMW 2000ca

Followed your build. Great energy and work you have put in. Sorry that you are moving on but would like to arrange to see it. Thx.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2021, 07:16 PM   #4
acoustix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWVintage View Post
Followed your build. Great energy and work you have put in. Sorry that you are moving on but would like to arrange to see it. Thx.
Pm sent
      07-10-2021, 11:15 PM   #5
calcio
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BootmodF80M3

I’m interested as I’m looking for a second car and you have all the mods that I had on my 1series before making the jump to something new.
Appreciate 0