BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Bimmerguy3
Private
Rep
Drives: E82 128i 6 Speed Sport & Tech

2009 BMW 128i 6 Speed, Sport, Nav, Premium, Tech

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Going back to college so need to sell the car. It is a 2009 BMW 128i 6 speed with all the goodies. Has the premium package with the sound Logic7 sound system, bigger brakes, sport package with the good seats, navigation, tech package so keyless entry and keyless start, also can upload music into the iDrive system, seats have lumbar support etc. , car has the euro spec headlights ordered from Germany (only car in the U.S. with these headlights, no ugly amber corner sides $1,500). Car is having rear brakes, all filters, spark plugs and oil changed done within the next week. Car is at 98,017 miles and is CPOed and maintenance covered until 100,000 miles. Car was owned by a 66 year old doctor in Cleveland and commuted to Pittsburg and I am the second owner. Car has never been tracked, beat on or abused. Car has had everything done maintenance and preventative wise. Car also has the windows tinted 35% all around, exhaust is straight after the downpipes (must hear, also have stock muffler if you wish to quiet it down, but there IS NO DRONE) carbon fiber lip spoiler (can remove if not wanted, rims are painted black but can return to stock alloy, car has 7500k fog lights, and LED halos. Any questions or concerns call/text 216-704-466six.

Better pics to come, moving into an apartment.
Price is $17k OBO

Last edited by Bimmerguy3; 10-09-2013 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Price didn't post
Appreciate 0