BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-01-2023, 01:50 AM   #1
meygoren
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i

2009 BMW 135i Convertible - 6 Speed Manual - M Sport Red Interior - 114k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 10,000.00

Item Interest
2009 BMW 135I Convertible

Located in Los Angeles but can help with with shipping within the US.

6 speed manual transmission
Mileage: 115,000
Clean Title
M Sport
N54 Twin Turbo
Stock
Index 12 injectors, MSD81 DME, Oil pan gasket replaced

Exterior: Black
Interior: Coral Red

VIN: WBAUN935X9VE94639

This 135i is in excellent condition, everything works as it should. The car feels great driving around town around corners and handles extremely well, making it a perfect combo for general day to day driving and thrilling backroad drives. The recent maintenance makes the car drive very smoothly and comfortably. It gets 28-29 MPG cruising at 80 Mph, and many many smiles when accelerating through turns with 300HP. This specific N54 pulls very healthy, and builds boost perfectly.

This car specifically revs very smoothly, it’s very responsive and turbo builds boost perfectly all the way to 8.5psi exactly like it should. It has a lot of money spent on maintenance to address common failures points such as the injectors, it has the latest revision (index 12) which costs $3,000+ in parts alone. The oil pan gasket is a laborious task involving removing most of the engines lower component’s just to fix an oil leak. The early model year DME’s are known to fail and cause misfiring, this DME has been updated to MSD81. These are just a few of more expensive maintenance items that goes to show this car has had very good treatment and no expense spared.

The convertible top functions perfectly as you would expect, and can be driven with the top down with a click of a button. It's nice because you get to enjoy the beautiful California weather while still being in a very enjoyable 6 speed manual car which is quite rare to find.

Packages:
M Sport package
Comfort Access (2 keys)
Hi-Fi surround sound system
Premium Package
Sport Package
Xenon lights
Adaptive Headlights

Maintenance:
Oil pan gasket replaced
Turbo vacuum lines replaced
Index 12 injectors
MSD81 DME
Oil and filter changed
Alignment performed
Starter replaced
Radiator replaced

Recently passed California Smog, and is ready for a new home!

I can help with financing as well

call or text me please 408-839-6297

Price: $10,000

Attached Images

Last edited by meygoren; 09-15-2023 at 03:53 PM..
Appreciate 0