BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-24-2023, 04:20 PM   #1
iliketurns
Private
Rep
Drives: 128i slicctop

FS: 2012 128i LCI / Manual / Single Hump / Slicktop

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2012 128i. Rare options - slicktop / manual / single hump (no idrive) / manual sport seats. Silver exterior with black interior and charcoal trim. N51 SULEV

Clean title with 133k miles
VIN - WBAUP9C52CVF46637

This is a great driver example. I purchased it in January of this year. It runs and drives well with no issues. I have not had a problem or a single check engine light come on since I have owned it. Reason for selling (if anybody cares) - I am in the market for an E90 M3 and I am looking to clear my one off street parking space beforehand.

Exterior is in great condition. It does have some small scratches and dings here and there. The only noticeable area is on the passenger side of the back bumper. There are scratches where somebody brushed the bumper in a grocery store parking lot when I was inside.

Interior is in great condition. No areas of wear. Everything works as it should.

The car is exactly as I bought it outside of genuine euro 1M LCI headlights I recently purchased and had installed. The car is relatively stock outside of a few small upgrades.

Modifications-
-Bilstein B14 coilovers
-Magnaflow exhaust
-BMW Euro Intake
-Genuine 1M Euro LCI Xenon headlights
-Sparco wheels with Continental tires

Smaller stuff-
-M3 shift knob with alcantara boot

Cons - The car had a minor front end collision that occurred a few years ago. It looks like the front bumper was either replaced or repainted. The core support seems to be original.

The swivel motors on the new headlights do not work. TPMS light is on because the wheels and tires do not have TPMS sensors.

Asking $12,500. Located in Miami, Florida.

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Almuliman483.50
audi35533.00
      09-24-2023, 04:21 PM   #2
iliketurns
Private
Rep

Apologies for the sideways photos. Can't seem to figure out how to get them to format correctly
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2023, 06:26 PM   #3
iliketurns
Private
Rep

Sold
Appreciate 1
Blau366.50