BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-07-2023, 04:06 PM   #1
Aashour
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 LCI

COLORADO 2012 BMW 135i 6 Speed Manual 57,500 miles (Rebuilt Title)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
REBUILT TITLE FROM MINOR FRONT END DAMAGE.

Professionally repaired, no Frame damage, have pics from the damage that caused this. While it was at the insurance auction, the car had a bad battery and they couldn't verify mileage so the title says "Not original mileage, however if you pull a car-fax you will see that the mileage is accurate. There was no tampering of the odometer.

Vin: WBAUC9C58CVM13213

Odometer 57,500

Hi guys, I have a beautiful 2012 BMW 135 in great mechanical shape and would be a great drivers car or first car for someone.

It has a minor cosmetic defect from a parking mishap I had back in May on the right rear quarter panel but no rust and no other issues.

It has the M-Sport package and it is the rare and coveted 6-speed manual.

It has 57,500 miles on it and drives like a dream. It has a 3.0 turbo inline 6 N55 engine with very minor modifications.

I have installed an upgraded BMS air intake, a VRSF Intercooler, and a Catless downpipe.

I do have all of the stock parts including the oem catalytic converter which I will include with the sale.

This car also has a full front end and a rear bumper paint protection film.

Mechanically, the car does not throw any check engine lights and runs perfectly. I will include an MHD scan tool and you can verify yourself of the mechanical shape.

I do oil changes every 3k miles with liquimoly full synthetic and oem filters. I replaced the coolant expansion tank last year and put new rotors and pads all around earlier this year.

I have also done a transmission fluid flush earlier this year.

The Minor defects are listed below:

Large scratch down to metal on the right rear quarter from a parking mishap. (I have gotten quotes to repair it from reputable body shops for around $1,500)

Defective driver side headlight (I will replace headlight prior to sale or credit the buyer $300 for a new headlight if they choose to buy their own.)

Other than that, the car is in great shape with normal wear and tear for an 11 year old car. ( Some minor scratches, dents, and dings)

The car is a drivers spec and is limited on options but I did professionally install an aftermarket factory look Apple Carplay system and a backup camera.

It has the M-Sport package, Sunroof, 6 speed

This beautiful car is ready to be driven and I have a paid off Rebuilt Colorado Title in hand.

Attached Images

Last edited by Aashour; 10-07-2023 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 0