Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
OEM 1M braking system, well-used

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have upgraded to a BBK and have all components of my OEM brake system for sale. I would prefer a package deal which would be ideal for track-duty back-up and having extra consumables on hand.

Front rotors at 28.85mm thickness (minimum 28.4)
Rear rotors at 23.3mm thickness (minimum 22.4)

Rotors show stress marks, but have no cracking.

Rotors only:
Front pair: $250
Rear pair $150

Front and rear calipers all include Stoptech stainless braided lines. The paint has flaked off the tongues on the rears that hold the outer pad due to heat. Guide pins and pad guide surfaces are in good shape and have always been maintained with quality grease. The calipers have PFC-Z-rated street pads with well over 50% life remaining.

Calipers only (with street pads and Stoptech lines): $750

Track pads: PFC-08 rears are new and never used. PFC-08 Front pads were used for nine 20-minute track sessions and should last at least another 4 track days. Titamium shims are included for the front pads.

Track pads only: $250

Total package: $1100 (I would love to make one trip to Fed-Ex!)

Local Pick-up would be great, but I can ship at buyer's expense.

I can send pics if desired, but this is well used equipment. None of it will work if you are looking for show-car quality. If you have done a lot of track days, you know exactly what this stuff will look like. If you haven't done a bunch of track days, and don't plan to, you don't want this stuff.

1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #2
CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Bump....everything half off, LOL
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0