BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-27-2019, 08:50 PM   #1
joshrosa1977
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i, X5, X5M

2008 135i e88 Convertible DINAN Badged for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,500.00

Item Interest
2008 BMW 135i Convertible for Sale $17,500 obo

Sapphire Black Metallic on Black Leather
M-Sport Package
Wood Trim
Dinan Badged
DCT

- Dinan Stage 2 Tune
- Dinan Free Flow Exhaust (black tip)
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Dual Air Intake
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Bar
- Dinan Black Plush Floor Mats
- Dinan Badge

(approximately 400+ WHP)

- Michelin Pilot Sport ties
- New Ignition Coils
- New Plugs
- New Oil Seal
- New Water Pump
- New Thermostat
- New Battery

Heated Seats
Xenon Adaptive Lights
18" Sport Wheels

Well taken care off, this was our 3rd car, so it was only driven during the summer and garaged since we've owned it for approximately the past 5 years. All the Dinan upgrades have been done since I've owned it by authorized Dinan dealers (EAG and BMW Store here in Cincinnati). The tires have approximately 2-3k on them, I had the OEM 18" sport wheels cleaned up and powder coated gun metal gray so they are more aesthetically pleasing to the car and have no curb rash on them. The brakes were replaced at around 4-5k ago. There are a few minor scratches and some minor bumper rash I'll capture in pictures and there was a minor tear in the drivers sear stitching by the drivers door (1-2") that the previous owner appears to have attempted a fix with an adhesive, other than that there are no issues and I baby my cars and am pretty meticulous, hence I will gladly point out any issues I just noted.

This car is a beast with the power to weight and can really rip around. I'm hesitant to let it go, but we have 3 BMWs and are trying to go down to 2, and I'm trading my X5M in for a CPO M4 convertible, so it's hard to justify 2 convertibles (or so I keep trying to convince myself). The Dinan upgrades alone between $4-5k if you have them done.

It's due an oil change, and I'll have that done next week.

Low miles (under 44k)

Photos coming soon

Attached Images

Last edited by joshrosa1977; 06-27-2019 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: add photos/update features
Appreciate 0