BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Anything with Carbon Fiber

Modern Carbon Fiber Introductory Group Buy Extended thru June 26

Modern Carbon Fiber, LLC is a company based in Texas, that is the sole U.S. Distributor, and soon to be Multi-National Distributor, of Boca Design Carbon Fiber Products (www.bocadesign.de). Boca Design Carbon Fiber is made from the highest quality high pressure laminate carbon fiber in the world. It will not green or yellow, the clear coat is flawless with no fish-eyes, the weave is consistent and tight, in short it is the best aftermarket carbon fiber available today, rivaling or surpassing OEM quality carbon fiber components.

Due to the high volume of interest during the last month, we have decided to extend our Initial Group Buy 4/26/13 to 6/26/13 (30 more days). Modern Carbon Fiber will offer a flat rate discount on all Boca Design Carbon Fiber products via the forums we advertise on. This will be a Running Group Buy, meaning orders will be submitted as they come in so as not to overwhelm the manufacturer, allowing for on-time delivery, and also to not make those that ordered on the first day wait until the final day of the GB to have their order processed.

This will be the first and only Group Purchase in which we offer Boca’s entire product allotment on sale—subsequent GPs will offer discounts on certain parts or specific makes but not the entire list of Boca sku’s.

During the initial Group Buy products will be displayed in the thread itself, our website (http://www.moderncarbonfiber.com) is now under construction and the anticipated finish date is the final week of May 2013. Our sales affiliates will be manning the username: Sales@MCF on this site and others should you have any questions or if you are ready to place an order. You can also reach us via email at sales@moderncarbonfiber.com.

Photos attached are the E82/88 B1 Style CF Font Lip, Euro Style Front Lip, 3-Fin Rear Diffuser, Trunk Spoiler, Mirror Cover, and Quad Exhaust Diffuser

Please email or post a response in this thread with your zip code for specific product pricing as well as an accurate shipping quote, and please remember to include the item number(s) you are inquiring about as well as a full shipping address and contact phone number when ordering. Modern Carbon Fiber accepts all major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.

Thank you for allowing Modern Carbon Fiber to serve your automotive carbon fiber needs. We look forward to doing business with you, and above all putting the highest quality CF on the market in or on your vehicle(s).
Attached Images

Last edited by Sales@MCF; 06-10-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
onefast1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

B-1 Lip to 87114?

Thanks!
COBB E30 | BMS DCI | BMS Charge Pipe | BMS CDV | BMS Clutch Stop | BMS OCC | BMS Low Temp Thermostat | BMS Angel Eyes | RB PCV Valve | Berk Street Exhaust | VRSF DP's | VRSF FMIC | BMW Performance Rotors Front/Back | BMW Performance SSK | Redline Fluids
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Please post up requested pictures as soon as you can because it might help buyers decide whether to buy it or not. Do you mind letting us know if there is any US buyer already?
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

Some more pictures on a popular item!

BMW E82 1-Series B1 Style Carbon Front Lip

As a reminder, this limited time offer will expire on June 26th. Please continue to forward quote requests to our email at sales@moderncarbonfiber.com.

Last edited by Sales@MCF; 06-10-2013 at 01:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #5
whostorm05
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Once again, has anyone bought anything from Modern Carbon Fiber, LLC yet? Received it? Still waiting?

MCF - price of the three fin CF diffuser single exhaust shipping to 46202.

Last edited by whostorm05; 06-10-2013 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #6
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

I want to re-highlight something mentioned in the previous post. There was a concern about quality and the price. The quality complaints were about from a manufacturer called "iCarbon" if I recall correctly. 1) MCF does not sell parts on Ebay 2) Our parts are 100% guaranteed fitment or a refund 3) Our prices reflect in these quality guaranteed parts. It has been brought up that the cheaper Ebay replicas have fitment issues constantly in the previous post, and MCF takes this into consideration with our competitive pricing.

Last edited by Sales@MCF; 06-10-2013 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
BMW135iAW
Rep
Drives: BMW135iAW

Price for B1 Style front lip and 3 fin diffuser shipped to 91311
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
AnooooOH
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@MCF View Post
I want to re-highlight something mentioned in the previous post. There was a concern about quality and the price. The quality complaints were about from a manufacturer called "iCarbon" if I recall correctly. 1) MCF does not sell parts on Ebay 2) Our parts are 100% guaranteed fitment or a refund 3) Our prices reflect in these quality guaranteed parts. It has been brought up that the cheaper Ebay replicas have fitment issues constantly in the previous post, and MCF takes this into consideration with our competitive pricing.
again what I wrote in the old thread:

I contacted mcf in january on german ebay asking for pics of the euro cf lip and I got pics weeks later, but I got pics of an e92 m3 cf lip via email, it was from the email address mentioned in the signature.

and this was way before mcf started this thread here.

this was the signature in there...

Matthew Brantley, Sales Affiliate
Modern Carbon Fiber, LLC
matthew@moderncarbonfiber.com
www.moderncarbonfiber.com

MANHART MH2 400 Partout
FS: MANHART MHtronik Tuning Box
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...5#post18819345
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
You are selling replica's of iCarbon Parts and using iCarbon's old photographs from their sale threads to promote Boca stuff. The parts you are promoting are copies of iCarbon designed products. Im not sure if Boca told u otherwise.

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/bmw-c...me-carbon.html
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnooooOH View Post
again what I wrote in the old thread:

I contacted mcf in january on german ebay asking for pics of the euro cf lip and I got pics weeks later, but I got pics of an e92 m3 cf lip via email, it was from the email address mentioned in the signature.

and this was way before mcf started this thread here.

this was the signature in there...

Matthew Brantley, Sales Affiliate
Modern Carbon Fiber, LLC
matthew@moderncarbonfiber.com
www.moderncarbonfiber.com
I meant to answer you in the old thread. "matthew@moderncarbonfiber.com" is not the "sales@moderncarbonfiber.com" mentioned in this thread, which is why I was baffled at what you are talking about. That German Ebay site you linked ended in February, and if you can find another since April 26th then I would love to see it. That issue was brought up and these parts we are selling here and now are not, and should not, be available thru us on Ebay at these prices. How our manager handled that situation I am not privy to. If you buy those parts, there is no guarantee. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes
You are selling replica's of iCarbon Parts and using iCarbon's old photographs from their sale threads to promote Boca stuff. The parts you are promoting are copies of iCarbon designed products. Im not sure if Boca told u otherwise.

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/bmw-c...me-carbon.html
You are quoting from a 3 year old thread. Both you and AnooooOH IIRC expressed you were not happy with the fitment of iCarbon's parts. We are not selling iCarbon parts nor replicas. It was explained to me by Bocadesign that iCarbon used Bocadesign's parts to fabricate cheaper quality parts with another manufacturer, which resulted in displeasing you and many others. The parts are very similar looking, hence why those photos were used when members said all the pictures on the Bocadesign site were not enough, and requested more. Now, in an attempt to provide you more pictures to help in your decision, you use that it said iCarbon on them to say we replicate iCarbon parts.

Long story short, don't buy iCarbon parts if you were unhappy with them. We offer parts that are guaranteed and not designed in the same fashion as iCarbon parts were. No disrespect to iCarbon.

TL;DR: These are not iCarbon parts. For this deal, here is the only authorized venue for acquiring 1-series Bocadesign parts thru MCF at the discounted price
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #11
loesch
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport

Price please for 3 fin rear diffuser shipped to 16823
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #12
Sales@MCF
Enlisted Member
Rep

@Maurzog: Says you can not receive PMs, so I can not reply. If you PM me your email I can send it that way.

All: Here are some pictures of our CF trunk we carry:

BMW E82 Boca Carbon Trunk

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
BBBluey
Major
Rep
Drives: very slow and courteous

Is that pic from a forum member? I'd like to hear a personal review of your products from someone who's been on this forum a while...

I'd be happy to take a free sample diffusor and then provide pics/review to assure everyone of quality/fitment. Feel free to put a Boca Design sticker on it.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #14
AnooooOH
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: M235i

first is icarbon...

Quote:
I meant to answer you in the old thread. "matthew@moderncarbonfiber.com" is not the "sales@moderncarbonfiber.com" mentioned in this thread, which is why I was baffled at what you are talking about. That German Ebay site you linked ended in February, and if you can find another since April 26th then I would love to see it. That issue was brought up and these parts we are selling here and now are not, and should not, be available thru us on Ebay at these prices. How our manager handled that situation I am not privy to. If you buy those parts, there is no guarantee. Period.

You are quoting from a 3 year old thread. Both you and AnooooOH IIRC expressed you were not happy with the fitment of iCarbon's parts. We are not selling iCarbon parts nor replicas. It was explained to me by Bocadesign that iCarbon used Bocadesign's parts to fabricate cheaper quality parts with another manufacturer, which resulted in displeasing you and many others. The parts are very similar looking, hence why those photos were used when members said all the pictures on the Bocadesign site were not enough, and requested more. Now, in an attempt to provide you more pictures to help in your decision, you use that it said iCarbon on them to say we replicate iCarbon parts.

Long story short, don't buy iCarbon parts if you were unhappy with them. We offer parts that are guaranteed and not designed in the same fashion as iCarbon parts were. No disrespect to iCarbon.

TL;DR: These are not iCarbon parts. For this deal, here is the only authorized venue for acquiring 1-series Bocadesign parts thru MCF at the discounted price
but for some reason matthew contacted me via this email address after I asked on ebay and he quoted me exactly the same prices like you did including shipping to germany.

plus I got exactly the same pics in april from the same address which you posted in your threads.

plus we got the same reasons why we don`t get real product pics on here which he told me in his emails month ago... exactly the same!

MANHART MH2 400 Partout
FS: MANHART MHtronik Tuning Box
http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showt...5#post18819345
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #15
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
@Maurzog: Says you can not receive PMs, so I can not reply. If you PM me your email I can send it that way.

All: Here are some pictures of our CF trunk we carry:

BMW E82 Boca Carbon Trunk

Those are two different trunks. And the first photo is the old icarbon promotional car.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4063/...64ef1b9a_b.jpg

So you are telling us that iCarbon sold Replica Boca Design products and labeled them iCarbon? and that Boca is the original designer and manufacturer of all of the products in the photos you have shown in this thread and the one before? I had no idea.
Appreciate 0